Akashi: Am I worried if the empire will be alright?

SAKURA EMPIRE IMPERIAL OFFICE OF THE IMPERIAL PALACE

Kaga: (furious) What did you say !?

Nagato: That is my decision.

Kaga: Are you planning to seal Orochi?

Nagato: I just want to pause the project, our resources are scarce, plus with Akagi missing, we can't continue.

Kaga: Who put those ideas in your head?

At that Kawakaze touches the handle of her sword.

Kawakaze: Don't be rude!

Nagato: It is my idea and my decision, there is no one who has convinced me.

Kaga: You are very naive Nagato, without Orochi, the empire will have no future.

Nagato: Kaga you are very tense, you should rest, stress generated by your work and the loss of Akagi is taking its toll on you and you are not thinking properly, I order you to rest and hope that your broken heart heals.

Kaga: (furious) Nagatooo!

Nagato: (irritated tone) That's my last decision! Retire!

SAKURA EMPIRE DINING ROOM

In the dining room the imperial girls chat while having dinner or drinking liquor, in which Ise drinks her sake while looking sadly out the window.

Ise: What a troublesome situation we are in.

Hyuuga: The Orochi project is put on hold and the mass production siren are not obeying us, we are in serious trouble.

Atago: I am very concerned about what Azur Lane may do.

Hiryuu: I am worried about Akashi who is in enemy hands.

Shokaku: But don't believe that the Orochi project plan was doomed from the beginning, we shouldn't have relied our entire budget on something we don't know anything about.

Soryuu: It's not as easy as you think.

Hiryuu: Red Axis is not a monolithic alliance, we cannot allow Iron Blood to realize how weak we are now.

Hyuuga: But the enemy is the siren.

All: (Thoughtful) Hmmmmmm.

At the port, Takao and Zuikaku walk in that they listen to the worried conversations of the empire's kansen, apparently all of them are scared of what Azur Lane might do while they are in trouble.

Takao: How do you feel?

Zuikaku: My repairs are finished, my wounds also healed, I can fight when necessary.

Takao: It is a relief to hear that, but the situation is not the best we say, I am afraid that the empire ... no, the whole world is destined for a fatal destiny.

Zuikaku: (Confident smile) Then it is our responsibility to change that destiny ...

Takao: Huh? (Smiles) Yes.

Zuikaku: (SMILE) I can't allow my Kohai to do all the work. We have to change too, by the way, how are you doing with that special cruise?

Takao: I couldn't hit her and I humble myself like the first time I fought her, she's a formidable warrior.

Zuikaku: I see, but don't give up.

Takao: I will not, if I receive orders to attack Azur Lane, the first thing I will do is look for that cruiser.