Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I woke up in the comfort of Thaddeus' arms wrapped around me. I smiled remembering the night before. I snuggled into Thaddeus' hard chest and he squeezed me closer to him. I traced out the outline of his six-pack, something that I adored doing.

"Darling, if you keep doing that, I won't be able to control myself," he spoke in a husky voice. I giggled slightly and stopped. My cheeks were on fire due to all the blushing he'd caused me. I got up, taking a blanket with me. I knew it would get Thaddeus mad but I was too insecure about my body. I took a quick shower and slipped on a pair of leggings and an oversized white long-sleeved shirt. I walked out and saw Thaddeus put a white t-shirt over his head paired with black pants. I smiled as he picked his white vans and I grabbed mine.

"Look!!" I yelled jumping up and down behind him.

"What?" he spoke and turned around. I motioned to my outfit and then to his. He looked confused and then it hit him.

"Holy fuck, we're going to be one of those annoying matching couples."

"It's not annoying!" I exclaimed, "It's cute!"

"Hold up, let me go change," he spoke, I rolled my eyes at him.

"No! We look cute!!" He looked at me as if I had lost my mind. I smiled widely and took his muscular hand in mine and dragged him downstairs.

Once we arrived in the dining room, I saw April holding Kennedy with Cody smiling like a fool next to them and Rosaline sitting up straight awkwardly across from them.

"Hey guys, look!" I almost yelled.

Did I mention sometimes I can get really hyper?

"This is so embarrassing," Thaddeus mumbled next to me. I rolled my eyes at him. He glared at Cody who was trying to stifle his laughter.

"We should do that!" April exclaimed, putting a smirk on her face. Cody's laughter stopped and he looked at her wide-eyed.

"Apri-"

"No buts, let's go!" and she dragged him out with her, Kennedy giggled and followed them. Thaddeus and I sat at the table and greeted Rosaline.

"You two are a very cute couple," she replied sheepishly.

I smiled, "I know."

Thaddeus grimaced and I punched him lightly in the stomach.

"Abusive," he mumbled under his breath. I looked at him wide-eyed, as a smirk went on his face.

"Darling, don't want to catch flies do you?"

Rosaline stifled her laughter. I looked at her and grabbed her orange juice, pouring it all over Thaddeus.

"Don't want to catch flies, do we?" I mocked him. He looked at me wide-eyed and grabbed my waist pouring a nearby milk carton on me. I squealed and grabbed some jam, stood up and poured it all over his lap. Rosaline chuckled and passed me some flour. I smirked at her and grabbed it. Thaddeus stood up, and tried to steal it from me. "No!" I screeched as he took it from me. I grabbed some eggs and threw them at him but I missed.

"Sorry, Rosa-"

"It is on," she interrupted me and took the egg carton, chucking eggs at Thaddeus and me.

I giggled, and grabbed the sliced bread chucking it at her. I took the flour from Thaddeus and poured it on him and then on Rosaline. Thaddeus had an evil smile on his face and he picked me up by the waist and walked out to the pool.

"No! Don't you dare!" I gasped as he neared the pool. A hearty chuckle was let out of him before he was pushed in the pool with me in his arms.

The icy cold water slapped my skin as I untangled myself from him and swam up to the surface. Thaddeus got up to see a Rosaline smiling brightly.

"Congratulations," she spoke and looked from me to Thaddeus.

"For what?" I asked and cocked my head to the side.

"For mating, silly, I can smell it on you."

And that's when I turned super red.