23:the torment

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

I had gotten into a matching vest and shorts pyjama set. I was surprised how cute all the clothes Christian had got me was, but I got a inkling he had some help. It was only 5pm and I was hungry, as was Christian probably.

When I got out the bathroom, I saw him pacing the room, phone to his ear.

"I gotta go" he said when he saw me. He was still in his shirt and suit pants but no shoes, just socks. He dropped his phone down on the bed and his eyes looked me up and down with lust.

Just having him look at me flustered me. His eyes said all the things his lips didn't.

"Are you hungry" I asked him, breaking the sexual tension.

"Mhm" he hummed and I walked over to the door. I motioned for him to follow me and he did. He shut the door behind us and I walked him down the corridor and stairs. Trying to avoid the house that surrounded me. But when your actually in the house you can't really avoid it, it was inevitable really.

I knew this house like the back of my hand. I remembered my young self finding new hiding spots when playing hide and seek with my mum and dad. I remembered the days when we would all sit at the table and laugh while we ate my mums cooking. I remembered the days when I was fucking normal and not so fucking fucked up because my fucking dad couldn't keep it in his fucking pants, FUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A FUCKING MAN.

And there I was, in the kitchen with Christian behind me as memories and throughs drove me insane. But Christian gave me a sense of security. Knowing he was with me made me feel as if I couldn't be hurt again. That's only if he doesn't hurt me himself.

"I hope your both hungry" mum said while she turned around from he shove. There was pots and pans on the shove and a apron covering her clothes. The smell in the air was amazing.

"Smells lovely Mrs Beckett" Christian said from behind me.

"Aurora darling, we're all friends here" she smiled back at him. He pursed his lips together and nodded. "Come, sit sit" she motioned towards the dining table where cutlery and garlic bread was already set out.

She came over with a big cooking pot with carbonara. I smiled when I saw the food, I always did love her cooking. Me and Christian had took seats next to each-other and she set the pot down in the middle of the table on a tea-towel.

"Help yourselves" she smiled as she took a seat herself. I was the first one to pick up the tongs and help myself to some pasta. I plated myself some and took a slice of garlic bread, him and mum following my lead.

I took a bite into the food and was taken back years. Too many years.

"Pass me the garlic bread please Camila" my dad smiled at me. I reached my little arms up and passed him a slice of garlic bread, taking one for myself. "Thank you" he thanked as he took the food from my delicate fingers.

I sat back in my chair, a smile ear to ear on my face. My legs were so small that they didn't reach the foot so my legs swinged back and fourth in my seat. I started down to my food, so ready to eat it all up.

I loved mums cooking, it was the best and tonight, well guess what, it was carbonara night.

I swirled as much pasta as I could around my fork and stuffed it in my mouth, putting more than my mouth could fit. But I didn't care, I was taken to heaven as soon as the food met my lips.

"So" mum said as she reached over to get a slice if garlic bread, knowing the memories out my head. "How long have you known each-other" she asked as she out there bread on her plate. I looked towards Christian to see if he want to answer but he motioned for me to.