Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up and head to take an early shower. Since it's saturday and I don't have any plans, I will just go down for breakfast and then dance.

After my shower I put on some shorts and a simple shirt and head down to the kitchen.

"Morning, mom."

I hug my mom from behind and then grab some plates for breakfast.

"Morning Emily sweety. How did you sleep?"

She smiles at me while handing me forks.

"Pretty good. Pretty good. You?"

She nods, sharing the scrumbled eggs on the two plates I brought.

"Pretty good as well. You have any plans today?"

I walk to the fridge to get some orange juice and pour it into glasses.

"Hm. No. Not really. I will just hang out at home this weekend."

She seems to think for a second but then nods once again.

"Then just make sure to be relaxed for next week's school days."

She smiles and I smile back, nodding.

After breakfast I help with cleaning the dishes and bring out the trash.

I hum a sound and dance lightly while walking, my head already in Just Dance mode.

"Ow!"

I get pulled out from my thoughts when I crush into someone and land on my butt.

"Sorry!"

I rub my behind and look up at the person who just spoke up.

"No no. I'm sorry. I was lost in th-"

When I look up, the words get stuck in my throat. Of course I ran into Liam. Ugh.

He reaches me his hand to help me get up and I take it.

"Th...thanks..."

He flashes me a smile, making my heart jump.

"Just be a bit more careful next time. Oh and by the way..."

He closes the distance between us, his hand still holding mine, his breath now tickling my ear.

"Those were some sexy moves there, Emily."

His whisper in my ear makes my cheeks burn up.

He lets go off my hand and chuckles slightly, throwing the trash bag into the garbage and leaving for his house. 

H...he knows my name?

I continue standing there for a while longer, buffled, embarrest, surprised, an entire palet of chaotic feelings in my heart.

After I came to my senses, I head back home and went to my room.

"Aaalright time to forget that crap and focus on the important things!"

I squeeze my fat and sigh, turning on my console and open the window for some fresh air while the game is loading.

Once it's done, I dance without a break for 2 hours. Well of course inbetween I'm taking some seconds to drink some water.

With the last song in my playlist ending in a position on the ground, I just stay there for several minutes, calming my breath.

Then I get up and head to the window to take in some fresh air after the little exercise.

I spend some time on the window, listening to the cheerful sounds of two birds, watching them build a little nest in the big tree right next to my window.

Sigh... I wonder why Liam knew my name... we never talked before and I don't think I ever told him my name.

We were just neighbours since ages and I always thought he's cool. Then he became the leader of the school band and I just swooned over him more but how does he know me? I'm a nobody.

He's in my parallel class so we sometimes really rarely though, have lessons together but didn't interacted...

Figuring that it doesn't do much, wondering about that, I head back to dancing.