Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2

Start from the beginning

Memories of his life were flashing by. The people he loved, the fun things he had done ever since he was rescued by his new father and his classmates. The trouble he had caused. The friends he had made. The love he was feeling towards them. Izuku wasn't letting it slip away. He wasn't going to let that man take every spark of joy in the world. Not as long as he had a chance to fight it. It gave him hope once again. It gave him.. energy.

The ground around Izuku's rock was getting really dry. Everything what was left of the grass was dried up and dead. The ground itself was starting to decay. Decay?

Izuku could feel the energy flowing into him. He could feel his quirk powering up and it was like he was back at 100%. No It was more than that! Is this how it feels to go Plus Ultra?!

He looked at his hand on the floor. Izuku didn't use overhaul or anything like it. Why was it decaying? Then something in him snapped. All For One is All For One. He is getting powers of Shigaraki. It actually made his eyes sparkle in the dark rock he was in.

Shigaraki had stopped. The ground around the rock was completely gone and the decaying was spreading. But he didn't do anything. What was happening? Suddenly a shockwave was felt and the rock busted open with air cannon. From the dust that came with the action was a shadow figure with an arm that was turning back to normal.

"I am back for round two" Izuku said with a grin like Bakugo normally had in situations like these.

Izuku used a combination of Muscular and air cannon to make an even bigger air cannon than that Shigaraki had made before. He blasted air towards the villain and you could see Shigaraki flying away. But he had quickly got a hold on his composure and was countering it with his own attacks.

However, this time Izuku was faster. A lot faster. Using Darkness and Angel Light, Izuku flew towards the villain. He was grabbing Shigaraki by his throat, reinforcing his grab with Muscular. Angel Swords were surrounding the both of them, ready to pierce right trough Shigaraki. Izuku activated Decay in the hand on the throat of Shigaraki and you could see it slowly shredding away. But Shigaraki kicked Izuku away with a power kick and the help of some enhancement quirks. Shigaraki then tried to do the same thing Izuku did on him. But Izuku dodged his hand and kicked him high in the air. Izuku flew upwards and flew past Shigaraki. Once he was above Shigaraki, he used a muscle enhanced punch to knock Shigaraki back to the earth. Shigaraki lay there in the now by Izuku made crater. Both arms and legs in the air and transforming in to cannons. He shot all 4 at once, making Izuku flying back away. Shigaraki quickly jumped up and used decay on the ground towards where Izuku was falling out of the air. Luckily for Izuku, he was just in time to gain a balance and to not touch the ground. Izuku rushed back towards Shigaraki, who was met with a fist against his cheek. Izuku wanted to hit a second punch, but Shigaraki dodged and threw the boy off of him. But what Shigaraki didn't know, was that Izuku used Life force while in contact with the villain. It was slowly draining the energy away every time they were in contact with each other. Izuku actually could see Shigaraki slowly getting weaker.

Shigaraki blasted a quirk combination once again at the greenette. But this time, he was feeling the power getting less and less. Shigaraki was panting heavily.

"What... have... you... done..."

"I am taking your energy away"

Izuku then walked up towards the panting boy. Shigaraki tried to grab Izuku and use decay on him in his last hope, but Izuku dodged and pushed Shigaraki to the ground.

"You won't hurt anyone ever again"

It was that moment that Aizawa ran towards where the two were standing and lying on the ground. Hawks had been circling high above the battle and had seen what had happened, informing the other heroes on the situation.

"Izuku! If you kill him, you will be the villain. They will send you to jail"

Izuku just looked at Aizawa, and used a small air cannon to blast the hero away before he had the chance to cancel his quirk. The other students and heroes were now rushing in and looking at what was happening. No one dared to say anything to Izuku and students ran towards Aizawa, to make sure he was okay.

"I will finish this" Izuku said with a monotone voice. It wasn't really towards anyone in specific.

It was then that the signature tendrils of All For One appeared. But they came out of Izuku. He stuck them into Shigaraki, piercing them trough his body. Blood was seen on the body of Shigaraki.

"IZUKU! DON'T DO IT" Aizawa yelled once again

A bright blinding green glow was seen and all the surrounding people covered their eyes with their hands, to not get blinded. After about 20 seconds, the glow vanished and everything went back to normal. Even Shigaraki was back to normal. No wounds to be seen.

Shigaraki looked at Izuku with more anger than before. He tried to once again use his quirk. But then his eyes went wide. It was then that he realized, he couldn't use his quirk.

"W-what h-have y-you d-done" He stuttered.

"It's simple. I took away your quirk. All of them. Even All For One. They are all mine and I will take care of them from now on"

"YOU NASTY LITTLE CHILD" Shigaraki said with rage.

"Go to sleep please. You need to save your energy for the trials in court" Izuku said and knocked the villain into a deep sleep.

The heroes and students were still quiet. The looked in awe at the boy.

"He can't hurt anyone anymore with his quirk. That's everything that matters" Izuku smiled at them.

Ochaco then ran towards Izuku and hugged him like she never had done before, giving him a kiss on the cheek. It made Izuku blush. The others looked at the two, but Izuku was quickly surrounded by a groups hug of all the students of class 1-A. Endeavor walked up to Aizawa and Aizawa simply shook his head in disagreement with the situation.

After everyone was calmed down, they went on their way back towards UA. Endeavor and Hawks had split their way of the group and were going to take care of Shigaraki. The others were preparing for one more fight at UA.