Izuku smirked. An attack this powerful, and Shigaraki had managed to do almost no impact on Izuku. But now it was his turn to attack. Angel wings were growing on his back. Izuku didn't hold back anything. Light swords were forming. They were huge. The sun rays managed to make the swords ten times bigger than normally. Izuku had them waiting to throw at Shigaraki.

Izuku flew towards Shigaraki at full speed. He flew just ten centimeters above the ground and one of his hands was touching the ground. Izuku was using overhaul to create spikes, making Shigaraki dodge. He then flew up and launched one of his angel swords. The sword was falling from the sky like a meteor. It had a big beam of light after it. Shigaraki used air cannon and decay to counter it, but it didn't work. Sadly for Izuku, Shigaraki managed to crack the sword and make it explode on the last second before impact.

Hawks was still flying towards the direction Izuku was in. He was now flying above a forest with some mountains on the horizon. He had lost Izuku for a while now, but he knew the boy must be somewhere in this area.

"Endeavor. I can't find Izuku anymore. But I am sure he must be near"

"Keep your bird eyes on the area. We are coming towards you as backup"

"Will do. Hopefully the boy isn't dead yet when we are arriving"

It was then that Hawks could see an enormous explosion. It was like a nuke of air was send to the mountains on the horizon. Hawks embraced himself for the shockwave that he could see coming right towards him. He used his wings as a shield against the shockwave. Underneath him, Hawks could see trees breaking and some weaker ones were flying away with the shockwave. Once the shockwave was over, Hawks could see that the forest was almost wiped away the further he looked towards the mountains. He flew as fast as he could towards the mountains, while in the mean time informing the other heroes about his location and that of wat most likely is Izuku and Shigaraki.

The battle between Izuku and Shigaraki was intense, so to say. Both of the two sides had destroyed body parts of each other multiple time, but because of their healing quirks the both of them were regenerating at amazing speeds. The fight went from using all quirks what they've got, to throwing rocks and trees at each other, to hand to hand combat. But they were both equal in terms of combat. But Izuku was losing due to the fact that All For One had immense endurance because of living this long. Izuku was feeling that his energy was slowly getting empty. It was the one thing he was the most scared of. Because if he is slowing down, he will be dead soon. But Izuku also knew he wasn't going to give in to it, he wasn't going to give up everything he loves.

Shigaraki could see Izuku slowly getting weaker. And that is why he was continuously firing different combination of quirks at the boy. Izuku was dodging most of it, but you could see it was getting harder and harder.

"Just give it up, Izuku. Give up and join me" He smiled evil when he saw the younger boy panting like he just had dug a tunnel to the center of the earth.

"N-Never. I-I w-won't g-give u-up" Izuku stuttered while breathing deeply.

"So stubborn and stupid" All For One answered and fired once again some of his quirks at the boy.

It blew Izuku into the ground, a crater around him. Izuku used Overhaul to create a barrier like a ball of rock around him, so the villain couldn't kill him right there and then. Shigaraki walked up to him and used shockwave and air cannon trying and break the barrier. Izuku could feel the air pressing on the rock he was in. He was thinking the hardest he could. He needed to think of how to get out of this situation. But nothing he came up with was going to work. He just didn't have enough energy. And the air and shocks were getting stronger and stronger.