Episode 28: Back to Remnant

After that warping incident, the Protoss and Terran forces were thrown in a confusion. Thankfully, the airships that warped with us didn't crash to the ground and continued flying as usual.

Everyone stood up after the crash. Raynor opened his visor and scanned the surroundings.

"What is this place?" He muttered. He looked up at the sky and stared at the broken round shape. "A broken moon? This place is similar to Earth but...our Moon is still fine."

Lupin groaned while holding his head as he stood up. "Ow...What the hell happened?"

Raynor approached him. "Hey Lupin. Have any idea what this place is?"

"Ugh..I feel sick! Huh?" He looked up to Raynor. He stood up and fixed his composure as he scanned our surroundings.

His eyes went wide in surprise and looked up the sky. "No way..."

Raynor raised his eyebrow. "Huh? Hey Lupin?"

He instantly searched for me and found me lying on the ground, unconscious.

"Hey Theo!" Lupin shouted and approached me. He kneeled beside me and shook me violently. "Hey man, wake up!"

After Lupin shook me violently, I regained consciousness and vomited to the side.

"Ugghhhh! Disgusting! Seriously!?" Lupin backed away while his face twisted in disgust and covered his nose with his hand.

"You should know not to violently shake a sleeping person after that...BWUOAAAHHH! experience."

"Ughh! Disgusting." Lupin complained again.

The rest of the people warped in this place slowly rose up, confused about our current situation.

"I'll be damned. You're still not used to warping eh?" Raynor approached me and rubbed my back.

Aftee vomiting, I wiped my face with my hidden handkerchief inside my left pocket. "Now then. Lupin, any reason why you woke me up like that?" I raised my eyebrow. I already told him so many times not to do that whenever we warp because I will always feel sick afterwards.

Lupin blinked twice and nodded. "Oh right. We're back Theo! We're back home!"

"Back home?" I tilt my head to the side and scanned our surroundings. I looked up the sky and saw a familiar sight.

"A broken moon..." I gasp after the sudden realization. "No way....we're actually back home?"

Raynor places his hand to my shoulder. "Theo, explain."

"It's what it sounds like. We're finally back home!" Lupin exclaimed.

I turn to face Raynor. "Jim. I don't know what happened back there. But for some reason, after the warpgate absorbed my Dust Crystal, it teleported us back to our Homeplanet. The place where Lupin and I live. Remnant."

Raynor was also surprised. A terran marine approached us. "Sir! We've identified movement to our East. They're coming fast too!"

Lupin and I were glad to know that we're back home. But it was shortlived until the marine reported to Raynor about the sudden movement of several targets.

"They could be wild animals. Or maybe inhabitants of this planet." Says Raynor.

I instantly grabbed my weapon. "Jim! Those are called Grimms! They are attracted to negative emotions. The rest of us are probably frightened and scared about our current situation. You know what to do."

Raynor nodded. "Leave it to me." He went on ahead and called the others.

"Theo." Lupin frowned and nodded.