"Where are you with the cube?" Bruce butted in, steering the topic back to his job in the hope that he would get to leave sooner rather than later.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops. if it's connected to a satellite, it's eye and ears for us."

Harlow gasped loudly, "You're allowed to do that?"

Natasha, who was now crouched down in front of a screen with the image of a man whose file read Clint Barton, rolled her eyes at the girls supposed outrage. "That's still not gonna find them in time." She sighed heavily and shook her head.

"You have to narrow your field." Harlow and Bruce suggested at the same time. Bruce looked over to Harlow, finding himself to be pretty curious of the additional kid. When reading the file and being updated no one once mentioned that a teenager would be helping them out.

"How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce continued and felt himself grow more comfortable in the Helicarrier. After all, being a genius scientist is what he does best.

"How many are there?" Fury asked as he crossed his arms.

Bruce nodded his head in response and took off his jacket. "Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition." Bruce made his directions clear, "At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory please." Nick noted aloud and waited for the two of them to make their way out of the control room. "Agent Hill, would you please escort Harlow to training room A, I will be there shortly."

"Right." Harlow muttered under her breath to herself, "Guess I'm just being kept in the dark and passed around." She snarked quietly and bit the inside of her cheek while she was waiting for whoever the hell Agent Hill is.

"Come on then Harlow." A tall brunette woman, who goes by the name Agent Hill, spoke as she passed by Harlow. She gestured with her head for Harlow to follow after he which she did.

Harlow raced to walk beside Agent Hill, she didn't want to be trailing after people all day. "Do you know what I'm doing here?" Harlow asked, breaking the silence, as they continued on their journey through the corridors.

"No, that information has not been disclosed to me." Agent Hill replied a slight bitterness to her voice, not at all aimed at Harlow. The agent paused and turned to face the gir;. "I'm Agent Maria Hill, it's nice to meet you."

Harlow's hand lagged as she moved it forward to shake Maria's hand. In the time that the agent had stopped, it gave Harlow enough time to see her face. And to her it was a very distracting face to look at. "I'm Harlow, but you know that. Still it's lovely to meet you." She mumbled as her voice faltered slightly. Harlow forced out a short laugh and could feel her mind crumbling when Maria sent her a smile.

"Now come one." Maria uttered as they started to move again. This time their pace was much faster, in an attempt to catch up for the time they spent introducing themselves.

They cam to a harsh halt outside of a door one that Maria pushed open and directed Harlow inside with her hand. Once inside the room Harlow was quick to realise it was a very basic changing room. It was completely empty apart from a box that was left on one of the benches.

"Everything you need will be in that box, there's a change of more suitable clothing." Maria explained as she stood with her back against the opened door, "Once you're ready, just go through that door, and it'll take you to the training room where Fury will meet you." She added and pointed over to the only other door in the room.