FOREVER NEVER EXISTS....

Start from the beginning

After half an hour when , lan qiren woke up, Jin ling starts narrating it again.... “So, coincidentally hanguang-jun and wei wuxian met at yiling, well it's obviously intentional as hanguang-jun was visiting yiling every now and then just to meet his first love . Then, wei wuxian asked hanguang-jun to join him in lunch, then only he knew that baba and a-niang's marriage has been fixed. Though that meal was on wei wuxian but hanguang-jun ended up paying as wei wuxian ran out of the inn holding yuan as a sack of grains. He sensed danger in burial mountain, hanguang-jun stops him and ask him to get on bichen so he can travel fast , as wei wuxian didn't carry his sword with him anymore. When they all arrived at burial mountain they found out that wen ning had woke up and gone mad. But wei wuxian with the help of hanguang-jun controlled wen ning and he was now more like a alive person though he was a living corpse.  Hanguang-jun was going back when yuan hold him again but wei wuxian console him in his arms and then hanguang-jun leave.  Yuan had already declared hanguang-jun as his father and wei wuxian as his mother during the consolation period . After few days wei wuxian and wen ning were again at yiling market to sell radish but this time they met jiujiu . He bring Wei wuxian to a cottage where a-niang was standing in her wedding dress. She came there to show wei wuxian his wedding dress they had a really good time, like nothing bad happened in the world. Then they were parted again, jiujiu really insisted  wei wuxian to come back but he refused again, ” said Jin ling with a soft smile. As ,he knows Where the story is leading to.....

Before he could open his mouth to continue the story Sizhui spoke,“ Jin ling are you sure you want to continue?.......Let me speak instead!.” He said worryingly looking towards Jin ling but before Jin ling could reply, zizhen spoke , “ Are you sure that you can continue?? Let me speak instead!,” said zizhen , he was at the urge of crying. But , Jingyi spoke “You sentiment fool!! Are you sure you can speak a single word without crying? And  I know you also feel guilty as your father was one of the main to manipulate everyone against senior wei.” said Jingyi calmly. “ Let me tell everyone the story, as I don't have anything to do with that siege though  my parents were involved but at that time I was not their son , so I guess it the best if you all let me speak,”said Jingyi politely with a soft smile. Everyone was surprised as it's the first time Jingyi was more like xichen then Jiang Cheng , he(Jingyi) was looking like a mini zewujun at that time. Even lan qiren was not able to posses that he was the mischievous shouting boy from before as now he really was emitting lan xichen qualities. The three juniors nod to him . Everyone was very nervous as they knew that something really bad is coming. Jingyi look at his parents and smiles, xichen holds his hand while Jiang Cheng holds his another hand . Jingyi spoke,..

“After few months, whole cultivation world was beaming with happiness as the heir of Jin clan was born. Yes, you all heard me right Jin ling was born and as wei wuxian had told his birth name was rulan. Every single one who visit the Jin clan mansion was loaded with treasures. Young master Jin asked that perverted pig that if he could also invite senior wei to the celebration of birth of his son as senior wei was living peacefully with the wens in mountain. It's already a year and he didn't do anything harm plus last time also he was just trying to protect the wens as they were really innocent. Everyone argued but at last young master Jin managed to convince everyone. I tell you all that this has nothing to do with senior wei as he ( Jin zixuan) was only doing this for her beloved wife lady Jiang or else I should say lady Jin. Lady jin had always wished to meet senior wei as he was away from her. For this mere wish of her love young master Jin put aside his problem with senior wei which prove how deeply he love lady jin and cherished her. After receiving the invite of celebration of his nephew senior wei was all over the moon, his happiness can't be measured at that time!! He immediately went to buy a present for his beloved nephew which was advised by wen qing as he didn't knew what to do... He bought a beautiful nine petal clarity bell for him.  And on the day of celebration he and wen ning leave the burial mountain to join celebration in lanling....” He paused for the reaction.

He can see how happy everyone was even lan qiren was smiling. “Hmm , I am still not convinced that this peacock can do something like this ! Though he did means he really treasure my shejie, ” said wei wuxian calmly looking at Jin zixuan. While the Jin couple were blushing , yanli was feeling happy and was also proud of her peacock. While Jin zixuan was happy from his future self , though he himself didn't believe he could do something like that! Jin ling was the happiest among all but he had tears in his eyes. “Everything is so, perfect ! Why did you all make it so, scaring before. I knew happiness is forever!!!”, said nie huisang smiling behind his fan looking towards Jingyi. But, Jingyi didn't react he took a deep breath and smiles softly, “ Of course it ‘perfect’ but is anything really ‘perfect’ in this cruel world? asked Jingyi calmly. This question put everyone in confusion , except the three juniors. He spoke again, You should be ready to lose anything or anyone at anytime as ‘forever never exist's!! ’. Every senior was more confused now except Jin zixuan he knew the meaning behind Jingyi's words. He sarcastically laugh catching everyone's attention. Why are you laughing? asked Jiang Cheng in confusion. Jin zixuan pats  Jin ling's head and spoke smiling,  Because ,I'm going to die!! Everyone confused face was replaced with a pained expression they all remember that after one month of Jin ling's birth he was died and after that yanli also follow him.... Forever really never exists!!! Spoke nie huisang closing his fan and looking down........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry 🥺for not updating as I was having fever that why, I was not able to post but, from tomorrow I will be regular.....💜

Thank you for reading this ❤️
Do comment your favorite parts ❤️❤️