ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟜

ابدأ من البداية

,, Can you stand?"

,, Thank you for saving me. Thank you."

,, No problem but thank me when we come out of here."

All of them looking behind them, there stood he.

,, I want the jewel and orb... Give it to me..."

,, He is after the jewel and orb. I wish i didn't have it."

,, And not just demons Kago. There are also humans with evil hearts. And only the jewel has the power to reveal their wishes."

,, Maybe i should have listened..."

All of them then walking slowly on the otherside. He again runs at the trying to attack them. But again all of them run futher.

,, That's right..."

Kagome looks at the jewel. Kagome take the jewel and throw it in the other direction.

,, Kagome no!"

,, The jewel give it to me..."

,, The wall! Push it out! All at once!"

All of the men nob at (y/n) and run to the wall.

,, Sorry boss. Not working."

,, What have you call me?"

,, She's not your boss!"

Looking behind them both. He swings his sword at (y/n). (y/n) lays her hands in an praise and yells...

,, INUYASHA!"

The wall was brocken and Inuyasha breaks the sword with his hakama.

,, Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha hits and kicks him. He falls down and Inuyasha lands before (y/n). Inuyasha turns around and takes her hands.

,, You alright?"

,, Yeah... thank you Inuyasha..."

She smile at him. He look at her with an small blush. Meanwhile the bandits run out of the hole that Inuyasha made.

,, We're out of here boss!"

,, Thanks you very much..."

,, I can't belive you actually came!"

,, It's save. Where is the jewel?"

Kagome look confused.

,, Jewel?"

,, Oh no! Tell me you just didn't say that!"

Kagome looks past him. Looking scared. Suddenly the boss is standing up. (y/n) takes Kagome behind her and Inuyasha her.

,, What is that smell? It's like rotting meat."

The armor of the tall men brocke apart. In his chest is an hole where the raven demon in it.

,, Wh-what is that!"

,, How much you beat that that bird ripped his living heart out and make an bloody nest."

,, I knew something was wrong. That bird make him an puppet."

,, Caring crows don't fight on their own when dead body is handy. They're not so tuff. But they are hell nasty."

Inuyasha leaps forward and attacks the hole where the crows is in. The crow flys out and Inuyasha lands.

,, It's getting away! Don't you go after him?"

,, Maybe you haven't notice but the world is full of monsters. You want that I go after them all?"

,, Yeah! But..."