🌹TRUTH OF CHEATING🌹

Start from the beginning

After that fight he was has in hated with shen after five months I get a call its from.Alex and I try to cut the call but the thing he told me...

Sofia (consoling): What did he said to you...?

MeLi (crying loudly): He said...he said...that if I doesn't leave shen he will kill him and Sofia I...I...really love him so how can I let that happen.so fir leaving him I lied to him that I have new boyfriend,you know that my college friend Erik I told him to called me when he near to me and slowly I keep myself distance from him...you know what...I can't lied to him when these day the distance from him killing me inside but he was hust unbelievable lot of peoples said that I have affair with erik but he...he...just believe me...so as my last step I told erik to proposed me in front of you...(wipe her tears) So...so according to our plan our step get success but...but...I he get fully broken.they way now he turn for that I'm the responsibility.

Sofia get shocked to hearing this and she tightly huge her and pat her head.

Sofia (bit angry): You fool can't you said all these thing to me...it's already four years and you...you...hidden everything from everyone and hurt yourself. (Get back) Then what happen to that basted...? If I should there I will kill him.

MeLi (angry): I teach him a good lesson,Erik also help me for that before I came to chaina.now he was sill in lock up in America.(sadly) Then I search every where shen but then I get to know that he go back to chaina and I also came back.

Sofia: But you should tell him the truth?

MeLi: No...Sofia now everything get over and I thought he forgot me but now he just hate me...hate me...so let that happen like that.

Sofia (consoling): But I'm very sure he will surely forgive you because you doesn't cheat on him,you save him and I'm very sure sill in his heart he love you.

MeLi (huge her): Really...I also wish but now please don't tell anything to him.

Sofia: Ok...I won't tell him anything (in mind) until it doesn't hurt you as your sister I stay with you in everything but I can't see you get hurt and now I will not anyone to hurt you.

I won't tell him anything (in mind) until it doesn't hurt you as your sister I stay with you in everything but I can't see you get hurt and now I will not anyone to hurt you

FlashBack End.

Sofia tell him everything hearing this he get shocked even tears also have in his eyes,he was guilty as well as angry.

Shen (with tears eyes): That's mean...she did everything to save me but I...(angry) Fool can't she said this to me,can't she said that basted trouble her...dumb girl.

Sofia look at him and one side she was happy that he accept the truth but other side unknowingly she was broken because of the her have unknown feeling for him.

Sofia (smile hide her pain): Mr.Shen now you know the all truth and so what I have done for that once again I'm very sorry,I know you love my sister alot,I hope you understand her now and whatever happen between us don't tell anything to her as I also doesn't tell ever we doesn't have any relationship and I'm not going to falling for you.I hope you will give her. Her true happiness.so from today we are nothing. So good bye for forever.

Saying this she get stand and go from there.shen still sitting there and his eyes filled with tears.he doesn't understand what happen to him.one side his feelings for MeLi and other side his unknown feeling for Sofia.

Shen (in mind): All these years I want to know why she leave me,why she cheat me but now I know all the truth I am happy that she still love me she never cheat on me but is this true happiness which I want if is that then why did I do that yesterday...? Why I feel sad when sofia said to me that she never meet me again...why?

Other side Sen is in his cabin then he remember what Lily said him to in the morning

Sen (in mind): Do I love her...but love is like what...how can I know that I love her or not...? Ahh this is so irritating.

Sofia is going home while her eyes filled with tears anyone can guess looking at her that she was sad

Sofia is going home while her eyes filled with tears anyone can guess looking at her that she was sad.while walking a one car and stop there and one person get down from car and came trowed to her.

To Be Continues...