76

Christine's pov
I screamed in pain,my mother held my hand."I WANT KURT!"I sobbed in pain,"he's coming dear,he's on his way."my mom assured me.I sobbed and cried out Kurt's name several times,I needed him."CHRISTINE!"I heard him shout,"KURT!"I yelled in pain.he ran into the room I was in,"baby!baby it's ok I'm here!"he said.he immediately held my hand and kissed my forehead,"alright mrs.Cobain I can see a head,just keep pushing."the doctor said.I sobbed in pain as I tried to push,"you got this Christine,I know you can do this."Kurt said."O-Ok,I c-can do this."i said in a shakily voice,I tried my best to push.

Dave's pov
Krist,Pat,and I were nervously waiting in the waiting room with Mr.Heart,Cali,and Frances.Krist was pacing around,I was stress eating,Mr.Heart was reading a newspaper,and Pat was trying to distract himself by playing with Frances who was sitting on Cali's lap.we then saw Mrs.Heart walking towards us,I stood up along with the guys."is Christine ok?"Krist asked worryingly as he walked towards Mrs.Heart,"Christine's ok,she's resting now but she successfully gave birth to Julie."she said.

Krist,Pat,and I cheered and hugged each other."can we see the baby?"I asked,"you will soon dear."she assured me."hear that Franny?you got a sister!"Cali said to Frances,but Frances didnt have a reaction."can we at least see Christine and Kurt?"Pat asked,"I wouldn't recommend it,we tried that last time but when we did see them they were sleeping."Krist explained.