18

Kurt's pov
"WOOOO!"Krist and I yelled as we ran out the college and to the parking lot,I was carrying Christine on my back.she laughed and cheered along with us,Chad rolled his eyes and eventually joined in on the cheering.when we got to Krist's van Christine hopped off my back,"that was the most epic concert ever!"Christine exclaimed."that's cause Kurt had his tongue in your throat!"Chad said,Krist laughed while I glared at them."alright calm down,we gotta celebrate this."Krist said,"Can't,I gotta take Christine home."i said."Yeah we I lied to my parents about where I was."she explained to Krist and Chad,"ah come on Christine you're 19,you gotta live!besides,you're practically an adult now."Chad said.

Christine looked at me,"you don't have to if you do don't want to."I assured her.she looked down for a minute,she then closed her eyes and sighed.she opened them and looked at all of us,"fuck it,let's party!"she exclaimed."WOOOOO!"me and the guys cheered,Christine giggled.I opened the back doors of the van and helped Christine inside,I let her sit on my lap since it was still cramped in the van."let's get fucking wasted!"Chad cheered,Krist and I laughed as he started the van."Wait!"Christine said,we all looked at her."who will be designated driver?"she asked,all three of us looked at Krist.he looked at us in confusion,then he realized why we were looking at him."SON OF A BITCH!"he yelled,all three of us laughed.