44

Christine's pov
Ya know,I thought being Nirvana's manager would be hard:but it's actually pretty fucking easy!today's going to be their first time on SNL,I was kinda nervous but also excited.Dave and I love to watch SNL,some of the hosts weren't that funny though."how's the amp?"a guy asked me,I was testing out each other boys instruments.i started out with Krist's bass guitar since I knew he probably wouldn't care,"sounds pretty good,excellent job."i said to the guy.he smiled nervously,"thanks,its my first day and I didn't want to disappoint anyone."he admitted."it's your first day?huh,you've been doing so well I would think that you've done this for a while."i said,"woah...that means so much coming from you,thank you!"he said.he then ran off to help out others,and to probably talk about what I said to him."LET'S FUCKING GO!"I heard Dave yell.

He jumped onto his stool and began to test out his drums."calm down Dave,you don't want to break these before the show."i said,"thanks for tuning my guitar for me Christine!"Krist said as he tested his bass guitar."you're welcome!"i said,Kurt began to tune his guitar."how are you feeling?"I asked him,"a bit nervous,but how about you?are you ok?"he asked."I'm fine Kurt,we both are."i said,putting my hand on my stomach.he crouched down and gently kissed my stomach,he then stood back up and kissed me."I'll see you after the show."he said,"you're gonna do great."i said with a grin.

I realized jump cutting to SNL is weird considering that this was the era Kurt dyed his hair red

Buttttt

At this point idk anymore