2

Christine's pov
"Winnie,Winnie no I don't wanna do this."I said as Winnie began to drag me to backstage,"come on Chris!you wanna know that guy more don't you?"she asked."not like this."I said,"well too bad!i saw the chemistry forming and I'm gonna let it explode!"she made a science reference.yeah her references,let's just say she needs to work on them.

Kurt's pov
"That girl...woah..."was all I could say,"yeah you couldn't stop staring at her,it was kinda creepy."my best friend Krist said."I though it was cute,Kurt's got a crush!"Chad sang,"shut the fuck up!"I yelled.Chad laughed as I threw a water bottle at him,"Winnie,Winnie no I don't wanna do this."I heard a girl's voice."come on Chris!You wanna know this guy more don't you?"I heard another girl's voice,"what's going on?"Krist asked."I don't know,but I'm gonna go find out."I said,I got up from the bean bag chair I was sitting on and walked to the door.as I opened it I peeked my head out the door frame and saw two girls,one of the girls was the girl I locked eyes with.i immediately blushed when I saw her,"not like this."she whined as her friend dragged her."well too bad!i saw the chemistry forming and I'm gonna let it explode!"her friend made a science reference,"sick science reference."i said.

The girls jumped when they saw me,the girl(Winnie)dragged the girl to me."ok look this is my friend Christine,I clearly see that this is going somewhere so here talk bond or other shit like that I on the other hand need to go back home now."Winnie said,"but how will I get home?"Christine asked nervously."oh it's ok,I can take you home."I assured her,blushing.she looked at me and blushed,"T-Thanks."She stuttered."you're we-"Krist cut me off,"Kurt what's going on out there?"Krist asked."Nothing!just,I'm gonna go smoke ok?"I said,"ok,I'm gonna take Chad home."Krist said."fine by me."i said,I stepped into the hallway and closed the door.

"You smoke?"she asked,"yeah,do you have a problem with that?"I asked.she shook her head no,"alright good,cause uh I don't plan on quitting."I said."fine by me."she said,"wanna maybe go outside?they don't allow smoking inside for some fucking reason."I said."sure,I wanted to go outside anyway."she said,I grinned.i held my hand out,she looked at it and blushed.she then looked at me,still blushing."it's ok Christine,I don't bite."I assure her,she hesitantly held my hand."alright Kurt,I trust you."she said,I happily smiled.