39[Luna Malik]

"Have you heard anything from him?" I am anxious. As much as I want to continue believing that Kinta has not left and will not do such a thing to me, there is no guarantee. At the back of Ashra's car, I ask Ryota on the phone.

"Luna, the last I heard from him was when he was telling me that his mom sort of took him out of the hospital forcibly and that was like an hour or two ago. It's clear that they're taking him to the states. My dad said Kinta's dad called to say goodbye" Ryota hesitantly responds.

"Luna, Honoka just texted. She said she got a call from Kinta and he's somewhere near the airport coming back to the hospital. She said you need to go to the hospital today, Kinta will come there"

Finally, I am completely relieved. I have always believed in Kinta. He will never leave, he will never let go of me. He will always be there for me to support me and our child. I say goodbye to Ryota ending the call.

"Can I talk to her, can I talk to him?" I ask.

"He is driving Luna, let him concentrate on that for now. I am going to take you to the hospital and Honoka will be waiting for you okay? I need to go to the bank to get some money in case something comes up at the hospital", Ashra says to me calmly with her hands still stuck to the string wheel. I nod.

Honoka meets us at the parking lot of the hospital.

"Is Kinta okay?" I jump out of the car. Honoka nods without a change in the look on her face. "He's okay apparently. His dad let him go in the end or something. I couldn't get everything he said because he was rushing and driving. But, he is safe and I'm sure it'll take him like an hour to get here", Honoka adds.

Today is the day my doctor advised for me to stay at the hospital over night until I give birth. I can give birth any moment from tomorrow. All these drama is the last thing I need considering the health of my baby.

"You guys stay here. I'm going to take some money and come right back. Don't go anywhere until I'm back" Ashra warns us and drives off to the ATM near the hospital.

"I am so hungry, are you?" Honoka asks and I nod

"I am so hungry, are you?" Honoka asks and I nod. "I'm going to get something for you at the convenient store right across the street okay?" Honoka starts walking away and I instantly stop her. Honoka turns to me confusedly.

"Honoka, thank you..." I can not put into words how grateful I am for having Honoka in my life. I just want to let her know that I really do appreciate everything she has done and does for me. Honoka smiles brightly and walks away. Watching her cross the street, I sit on the bench quietly glancing at the busy street.

"Hello cousin"

Then I hear a familiar voice coming from the back of the bench. I slowly turn my head and gasp. A sharp pain passes through my stomach. An African man is standing behind the bench I am seated on. I get up moving backwards but he violently grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.