Chapter 49-50

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

49.Chapter 49

    Qu Luo and Zhou Yuan's departure was almost a matter of course.

    Since the day Zhou Tao left City B, City B was no longer the place where these two people stayed for a long time. The reason why Qu Lao came to City B to save and find people was on the one hand, and on the other hand, the boss of City B was Zhou Tao, so he would save a lot of things.

    But now that the wishful thinking is broken, it is natural to find another way.

    Edward's investigation can only be regarded as a fuse, so Qu Luo and Zhou Yuan quickly flashed people when they didn't want to head-to-head with that person for the time being.

    Qu Lao's understanding of Edward is limited to the person who chased him in his previous life. But magically, after he refused once, he stayed far away. If it was an ordinary person, he might think that a gentleman would not be difficult for others.

    But for Edward, Qu Luo never thought that way. Although the person has always had an elegant smile on his face, the arrogance and coldness exuding from his bones has long indicated that this person will never be a simple person.

    In the last life, Edward's power has spread to almost all survivor bases in the entire country. The name of the great good man is almost the same as that of the man named Jesus a thousand years ago.

    But when his strength reached the level of Qu Lao back then, he naturally knew a little bit more. The leader behind the largest human experiment in China is the kind-hearted and messy man Edward.

    The degree of danger of this person is absolutely no less than that of the King of Destroyer and the King of Zombies.

    A [Hummer] was requisitioned from Liu Bai. Qu Lao sat in the passenger seat, but his mind was already immersed in the space.

    When the situation was urgent, Zhou Yuan threw it directly into the spatial river when he found the chalcedony the size of a millstone. And now, Qu Luo is looking at that river.

    The river in the space doesn't know where it comes from, where it flows to, and there is no way to see its head. But since the chalcedony the size of a millstone was added to the river, earth-shaking changes have taken place in the space.

    If in the previous space, the fresh air was as comfortable as oxygen inhalation, then the space now is as comfortable as a fairyland.

    The entire river should surround the entire space, and the green aura from the river water slowly fills the entire space.

    In the fields across the river, the crops that were harvested once every two days are now harvested once a day. And the quality is better than before.

    If people stay in the space, they can feel the comfort that is absorbed from the pores. Even if you don't get in your body, just immerse your mind in it, you can get refreshed and refreshed.

    "This chalcedony is really a good thing."

    Since the two people entered the Qi refining period, the harvesting of the things in the space no longer needs to go in to proceed. Qu Lao took advantage of his mind to harvest a crop of crops in the field with a single thought, and also went to the backyard to harvest a batch of milk, eggs, duck eggs, and a bunch of eggs.