Chapter 43-44

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

43.Chapter 43

    When Qu Lao and Zhou Yuan successfully entered the first level of cultivation, in the study of the West Wing, all the imprisoned cultivation secrets were lifted.

    However, Qu Lao is not a person who can'endure hardship', but only for his own safety, he has learnt the [Magic Technique].

    This kind of spell can give people an illusion in the process of casting. For example, in the battle between Qu Lao and Song Chengen, Qu Lao's speed was actually a little faster than the average person, but people around him and Song Chengen thought that Qu Lao was so fast that there was no chance to react at all.

    However, such tricky cheats also have shortcomings. For example, this illusion can only affect creatures with IQ.

    If it is in the process of confronting the enemy, those destroyers or other monsters that crawl out of the ground may be fooled, but zombies will never be fooled.

    Unless, those zombies evolve into zombie kings. As for whether the mutant plants will have an impact, it is still difficult to say.

    And Zhou Yuan cultivated the secrets of combat. It is no exaggeration to say that with Zhou Yuan's current strength, it is not a problem for ten or eight people to explode Song Chengen's strength.

    In this compulsory task, Liu Bai's mercenary union was divided into the western suburbs of the first generation. Although it is obvious, this is the least populated place in City B.

    But the trees are lush and there are many wild animals. In addition, this is the only place in City B where there may be burrows. Naturally, there is no need to mention the level of danger.

    The goal of Qu Luo and others this time is to explore whether there is a hole in the vicinity.

    On April 1, 3015, a global volcano erupted, and countless terrifying monsters ran out of the crater.

    On May 1, humans discovered that not only the known and unknown craters, but also terrible things would run out of the crypts.

    The conditions in the major cities where humans gather are not bad, and there are only a handful of tiankengs. But for these few few times, mankind paid the price of extinction of a city.

    Since the beginning of June, countries around the world have stepped up their efforts to search near human survivor bases for their own construction.

    Liu Bai began to think that this was the result of losing a game in the upper echelon, but later found out that he was still too naive in thinking.

    The day after Qu Luo reminded him, Liu Bai and others designed to kill Qin Kai, so as to avoid the possibility of the relationship between Xi Qun and the others being exposed to Edward's eyes.

    After all, the relationship between Xi Gu and everyone has never been displayed in a high-profile manner, and it can even be said that as long as it is not for the person above to order to investigate Xi Gu, it will not be discovered.

    But Liu Bai and others control almost 80% of the underground power in City B, so naturally they are not afraid of those people secretly investigating something.