Chapter 35-36

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 35:

    At 7:40, everyone was lying in a hidden place only 100 meters away from Yangming Lake. From this place to the entire visible area of ​​Yangming Lake, Ye Jianfei can reach it within two seconds no matter where it is, which to a certain extent ensures the safety of the people who are about to appear.

    At forty-five minutes, a slight vibration was suddenly found on the opposite mountain. Qu Luo and others' eyes were all focused on that place, and their attention was unprecedentedly dignified.

    If the export is in that place, the danger will undoubtedly increase a lot. Because the exit is on the shallow water side of Yangming Lake.

    If there is something at the bottom of the lake, the people who come out there are still in the water, and it will make your scalp numb no matter how you think.

    "Close."

    At the moment Qu Lao spoke, Wan Killed waved his hand, making the space around everyone dim. The lifeless smell, coupled with the shelter of the night, is really not easy to spot everyone's whereabouts at a glance.

    Soon, on the instrument Tao Mu handed over to Ye Jianfei, the red light flickered vigorously. That was the locator Tao Mu had installed on Xi Qun before, but the mountain in Beishan District had a powerful shielding function, so it was impossible to detect when Xi Qun was in the mountain.

    Almost at the moment when the red light was on, Ye Jianfei and Zhao Feng rushed over. There was a roaring mountain over there, and a small door that could only accommodate one person was opened on the side near the water.

    "Finally came out!"

    "Fuck, I don't want to go into the mountain in

    my life!" "I..." The

    few people who squeezed through the small door with a weak face, felt too much emotion before they came, and they felt a gust of wind. .

    Before everyone could react, the moat that was walking in the last had already been arrested.

    "Who!" Multiply by five.

    However, it can be seen from the actions of those people that Xi Gu's life is dispensable to them.

    A shrewd-looking man with glasses seemed to stand a little behind the person next to him casually, and the remaining four people quickly formed a group. In the first reaction, no one wanted to save the moat.

    If, Xi Gu is suffering from misfortune.

    "Let's go."

    Qu Lao and the others are naturally wearing masks in their full suits. No one is sure what they will encounter in this place, or even who they will encounter.

    Hidden is really a face, and it's a matter of course.

    The movements of Qu Luo and Zhou Yuan were a step slower than that of Ye Jianfei and Zhao Feng. When they arrived, Ye Jianfei had already pulled Xi Qun back.