Chapter 33-34

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 33

    "Quluo, do you know about Xi'an?" Zhou Tao ran back to Building No. 1 in a gust of wind, and saw that Quluo in the living room was even more heard.

    Seriously speaking, Xi Qiu should have been'missing' as the number two. But everyone just waited until the 6th to find out that Xi Gu was'closed' in Beishan District.

    Even when Qu Luo and Zhou Yuan came back, Zhou Tao didn't feel so flustered in his heart.

    Although Xi Qun's body is not very good, in terms of scrutiny, no one here can compare to Xi Qun.

    That's why Zhou Tao has been comforting himself, Xi Qun will be fine. In addition, at the beginning of the 1st, there was an important meeting on it, and Xi Qun also had to attend as the recorder.

    Everyone knows about the work of Xi Chin. It is a normal thing to disappear silently for several days every month.

    But today, after finally cracking the monitoring equipment in Beishan District, Zhou Tao's extravagant hopes were finally dispelled.

    If it is in other places, Zhou Tao and others are not worried even if Xi Gu disappeared for a month. But the Beishan District is different. After the absolute defense is turned on in that place, a living creature will not be allowed inside, and flies will not work.

    Zhou Tao's speed is very fast, and the speed of others is not slow. When Tao Mu had a pale face and had difficulty breathing, the interval was only ten seconds.

    Qu Lao slowly opened his eyes, and the confusion that was when he was not awake was no longer in his eyes.

    "Ah, I know."

    "You know that Xi Qi is in Beishan District?"

    "Then do you have a way to save him?"

    "

    Quluo, do you really have a way?" Quluo's line of sight is from Ye Jianfei, Zhao Feng, Liu Bai, Tao Mu turned around, and finally looked at Zhou Tao. Otherwise, the elite is the elite.

    Like these elites who are always accustomed to being aloof, even if they are unprepared, they may ask for others, and they will definitely not have a sense of being aloof in their tone.

    Although there is no way to become a truly equal relationship of friends, I have to admit that Qu Lao admires the sincere friendship between these people who are willing to sacrifice for each other.

    "Who told you that he was in Beishan District?"

    Qu Lao's words made Zhou Tao and the others stunned for a moment, and then there was a strong joy in their eyes. "You mean, Xi Qun is not in Beishan District?"

    Regardless of the information obtained from the surveillance video that everyone has finally found, as long as Qu Luo said it, Zhou Tao has a certain degree of confidence in this regard.

    If Qu Lao really'seen' his father.

    It is no exaggeration to say that in the entire country of China, except for the Beishan District of City B, there are really no other places where these people can't get in.