Works related (7-9)

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    ,Hey-hey.

    ☆, 007

    countdown to the end of the world, there are still three weeks.

    Qu Lao has completely spent all of his money, and the things in the space are getting more and more.

    The seeds of the first round have been planted, and gratifying results have been achieved. No matter what, it can be harvested once every two days, and the rice is hulled and the wheat is crushed into flour.

    For this reason, Quluo can only buy dozens of large-scale grain storage devices again, and it will not be a problem to install dozens of tons at that time.

    The most important thing is that Qu Luo discovered that the crops in the space can also automatically produce seeds. This undoubtedly reduces the burden on Quluo to the greatest extent. If crop seeds cannot be produced, then no matter how much food there is, there will still be a day when there will be no more food.

    Hey, it's really troublesome. If you use it alone, you can use the things you have now for a few lifetimes.

    Today is the day of the transfer of the house, one hour of operation, another 3.7 million yuan in hand. Qu Lao looked at the money he had, and he was no longer interested in staying in Tianjin.

    It was already a week ago to call Zhou Yuan, and there has been no reply so far. It can be seen that this time the mission time has been waiting for a long time.

    There are still three weeks to go until the end of the world. If you don't take advantage of the last time to buy more supplies, then you need to grab it after the outbreak. The fire abilities of the previous life have not yet awakened, and the hole cards don't appear to be very tough.

    Qu Lao wore a wide camouflage outfit, then put on a wig and a hat to make himself look like a hairy boy as much as possible. Although dissatisfied, it is more convenient to walk the rivers and lakes as a man.

    After all, Tianjin is still too small, and I just bought it once in a supermarket, and it has attracted the attention of the caring people.

    If you stay here any longer, you must be the first to suffer after the outbreak of the end times.

    The house was cleaned up, and even the curtains were not left. Looking at this familiar and unfamiliar empty house, Qu Lao dismissed the last bit of souvenir.

    Take Line 3 from the entrance to the terminal, which is the largest seafood wholesale market in Tianjin. A hole was dug in the space. After arriving at the destination, Qu Lao went straight to the beach to get a few tons of sea water in. Practice has once again proved that there is no need to spend any mental energy to collect things in the space.

    After renting a large truck in the largest chain car dealership in China, Qu Luo's operation officially began. It’s actually feasible to rent a warehouse every time you go, but it’s a waste of time because there are too many people to see.

    Looking at the big truck, it will leave after loading the goods. When it is far away, it will put the things away and then go to buy it. I don't know how much it can save.