Chapter 024

return

Rebirth in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chap

    When the van rushed onto the viaduct at the speed of a sports car, the sense of crisis that permeated everyone finally disappeared.

    Everyone looked at the scene in front of them, and they understood why there was such a big difference between the two sides of the road.

    To the north of the road is the viaduct, which is far away from the ground, without any soil. Naturally, those skeleton vines couldn't run up.

    At least for now, it is still unable to climb up to this level.

    The car quickly got on the viaduct, but after only half an hour of walking, it ran into other problems.

    There are only a few highways from Tianjin to City B. Although the intersections are not necessarily the same, there is still a large section of the same road in the middle.

    At the intersection where Qu Lao and a few people walked, the previous paragraph can basically be said to help clear the scene because of the mutation thinking.

    But after half an hour, there were other entrances and exits on the highway, so that there were more cars on it in an instant.

    Although there are more and more cars, the speed has slowed down. But at least it was moving forward steadily, but after another half an hour, the distance showed that it had walked 20% of the whole journey.

    "To divert." The map showed that after a kilometer, there was a toll station. Coupled with the long fleet, the speed of the car has slowed down to the point that it is not much faster than walking.

    "Pop" "Stop talking nonsense..."

    At a distance of less than five hundred meters, a roar suddenly came from a distance. Zhou Yuan turned the car decisively and rushed down the side road.

    "Why, what's wrong? What happened?" It was

    n't a panic on the way, but it wasn't much better. No matter how persistent the two elderly people are, they still feel tired. So after getting on the highway, Qu Luo asked the two old people to take a lunch break in the trunk.

    Wrap the quilt around, and then even if you are half lying down, it is considered a rest. Zhou Yuan's steering wheel was almost killed just now, and the path was not so smooth.

    The sudden violent vibration of the car awakened the two old people sleeping in the back. Seeing the car rushing all the way down the path, I thought it had encountered the scary thing just now.

    "Gunshots." Zhou Yuan's old skills made him extremely sensitive to gunshots. Even though it was 500 meters away, the sound could not be wrong.

    Qu Lao turned his head thoughtfully and looked at the direction of the toll booth, and the old couple also looked at a thrilling at a loss.

    "The toll booth in front may be occupied by someone." Qu Lao glanced at the old couple before opening an explanation.

    Unlike Qu Lao, who had fought hard in the last days, and Zhou Yuan, who was a special unit himself, the old couple were really learned people in school all their lives.