Chapter 43-44

Depuis le début

    Facts have proved that everyone still knows too little about Qin Kai. After seeing the appreciation of Xi Gu from Edward's eyes, Qin Kai didn't even mention the name of Xi Gu, but only said a little member of the surname Xi.

    And the confidentiality of Beishan District is not only about the difficulty of getting in and out. Everyone inside, except for the groups, only the group leader and the group leader need to contact.

    It is no exaggeration to say that even if Xi Qun is standing at the gate of Beishan District, people who come over will at most think that this person may be a colleague who is familiar with him, but he will definitely not be able to tell any information about him.

    Everyone in Beishan District has a certain division of work scope, and personal communication is absolutely not allowed, and the confidentiality measures are simply serious to the limit.

    But the guard against Edward was never given up from the beginning. Liu Bai, Ye Jianfei, Zhao Feng, and Zhou Tao have vaguely inquired about the meaning of the upper echelons.

    It was also determined that the importance of the upper class on Edward was so great that everyone could not imagine that Zhou Tao's research office decided to move south to Baijia City.

    And Ye Jianfei also returned to the military headquarters, wanting to control more power. Zhao Feng and Tao Mu escorted Xi Qi and followed Zhou Tao to Baijia City. Even the power of the family began to move secretly.

    Among the tasks this time, [Liu Bai's Mercenary Union] is undoubtedly the most important task. Even in the worst, this is because someone wants to send Liu Bai to death, or to reduce Liu Bai's strength.

    But when he arrived in the western suburbs, after seeing the Edward who shouldn't be here, Liu Bai realized that he still thought too simple.

    The western suburbs were originally a famous ecological park in City B. There were scattered residents on the periphery, but the more people went in, the less people there were.

    Although there are many trees that should be a good place to live with fresh air, there are also a lot of wild animals inside. Coupled with regulations such as the Animal Protection Law at that time, it is too dangerous for humans.

    What everyone wants to check is the suspicious small spots that appeared in the last aerial photography before the end of the world.

    In the deepest part of the Western Suburb Ecological Park, there is a possibility of forming a tiankeng. Sinkholes appear before the end of the world, and at best, the lives of those who fall into it at that time are in danger.

    After the end of the world, if a sinkhole appears, the entire city will be in danger.

    Liu Bai only brought a hundred people this time, which was one-third of the strength of his mercenary union. But in order to ensure the safety of his brothers and to explore the unknown, Liu Bai, Qu Lao, and Zhou Yuan personally led the team.

    This time, the three Tian Mi did not follow, and were dispatched to stay home.

    Liu Bai equips everyone with the most advanced equipment, a uniform made of the newly developed powerful materials, and two X300 daggers with blood-stained throats. The pistol was even more manned, and finally a rocket launcher was put on the team.

    As far as a task in the city is concerned, such equipment can be regarded as extraordinary. It's a pity that Edward's team is next to him, otherwise Liu Bai will definitely double his level of equipment.