14 | tea cup & ferris wheel

Start from the beginning

"um... can we play spinning teacup, daddy?" jungkook suggested when taehyung asked him what to try next. so jungkook chose the ride which couples get to sit in cups and have a spin.

when taehyung agreed, jungkook quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him along to the teacup section.

taehyung always loved jungkook's enthusiasm and energy that he did not notice how the male recognizes the directory without checking the map first.

the spinning teacup attraction was quite crowded. they were queueing and thankfully this time they didn't had to kiss till their turn.

"daddy.. so many people.. why do you think people like the spinning teacup?" jungkook asked, his excitable grin ever present.

"maybe.. maybe because you get to see the person you love throughout the whole ride? it's like... no matter where we go, left or right, we'll be with each other." taehyung's boxy smile was broad as he shared his opinion of the attraction.

"ohhhhhhh......" jungkook had a huge smile on his face. "yes, daddy, enjoy while it last.." he murmured to himself in a soft voice.

"huh? i can't hear you."

he gripped taehyung's hands tightly and nodded."yes, daddy, gugu will be with you wherever you go."

"i know that. i'll be with you too, regardless of where you choose to run or fly to, gugu." taehyung just wanna be happier now.

jungkook giggle, "but gugu don't know how to fly!"

"forget about flying, now let's spin around the world together on our magic (shop) spinning cup." taehyung winked and held onto one of jungkook's hands as he walked up to their cup, helping the other get on too.

throughout the spinning teacup ride, it was bumpy but through it all, taehyung and jungkook were all smiles and laughs.

but, hey, you know what they say... time flies when you're having fun. evening approached, and they made their way to the ferris wheel.

"daddy, can we get to see the sunset up there? the queue is long...." jungkook stared at the sky past the ferris wheel.

taehyung hummed before responded,
"don't worry, i'll ask the sun to not set so fast for us." jungkook grinned widely to his daddy as he turned to face the sun and he suddenly shouted,

"please! great sun! don't set yet so that gugu and daddy will get to watch the sunset on the ferris wh-"

jungkook's final syllable was cut short by taehyung's hand clamping his mouth shut, while jungkook gave apologetic looks to the strangers in front of them.

"s- sorry daddy.. gugu was just trying to make a request to the sun..." he trailed off, thinking that his reason wasn't very good to appease strangers.

but his worry was for naught as the people in front laughed gleefully, some even cheered on him and others help send requests to the sun as well.

"ehehe... see, daddy! we'll get to see the sunset, don't worry!" jungkook smiled broadly, the broad smile that taehyung loved, so much.

up the ferris wheel, jungkook sat opposite of taehyung and looking out the window, smiling warmly as he mumbled. "daddy, come watch the sunset with gugu?"

taehyung got up and sat beside jungkook who is now pointed to the window for him to looked at to. "sunset... beautiful right, daddy?" taehyung's smile curved higher and nodded.

as they ascended to the top, the orange glow flickered and soon disappeared behind the horizon. the evening sky exchanged for a violet night sky.

suddenly taehyung felt a soft warmth on his chest when jungkook nuzzled his neck. is he tired? luckily taehyung brought along jungkook's pill. maybe he can popped one before returning back to home.

but.. jungkook's aura seems to distracted him alot. "daddy.. did you like the sunset?" jungkook's breath tickled taehyung's neck.

shiver ran through his body despite the warmth he was sharing in the small space of the ferris wheel's cabin. but nonetheless, taehyung said, "i loved it. because you were by my side as we watched the sunset."

and then in a split second, their lips met once again as they shared a kiss for as long as they could.....

taehyung wrap his arms around jungkook's neck, and jungkook wraps his around taehyung's waist to bring each other closer while they shared their heart-racing moment.

when their lips finally part, though reluctantly, jungkook smiled against taehyung's. "i like you, daddy."

i love you, too, jungkook.. so much that there isn't anything that can measure my love for you. i have million things to talk to you about. all i want in this world is you. i want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning...

but is it possible? i hope you won't remember the past because it hurts me to witness you in pain :(

they nuzzled their noses together and laugh afterwards. - the rest of the ride was spent with taehyung resting on jungkook's shoulder.

but, look, it was fun while it lasted, but this summer romance had to end sometime....

a/n: have you had enough fun yet? are you enjoying the ferris wheel ride? cos' i do

a/n: have you had enough fun yet? are you enjoying the ferris wheel ride? cos' i do.. :))