🌹WISH FULFILLED🌹

Start from the beginning

Saying this he go from there to his room and lying down on the bed.

Shen's room he also sit on the bed and start thinking what happen.

Shen (tears eyes): What happen to me...why I am behaviour that way...but she...she put all the blame on her.did...did...I falling for her...no...no...that can't happen.

Then he also falling to sleep after thinking all these.in the mid suddenly sofia get wake.her sweater heavily.then her drank water.

Sofia (in mind): What did I see...what is that accident...ahh...after long time I see this again...what a horrible dream is that...sofia calm you self.

Then she again lying down on the bed.

Next Day Morning

Wang Mansion sen came down for the breakfast then one made came their and put foods to the table.then he get his breakfast and go to the office.

In the road he meet a girl and that girl came trowed to his car suddenly he push the car break and stop the car and came out.

Sen (angry): Are you out of your mind...?

Girl (sweetly): Yeah

Girl (sweetly): Yeah...because you are filled in my mind and heart

Sen (irritating): Lily how many times do I need to tell you that stop roman around me and bothering me.

Lily (with tears eyes): I love you so much don't you ever feel pity on me as a girl I still tell you my feelings but you again and again rejected me. Sen I really love you please give me one chance why you try to keep distance from the persons who actually love you.

Sen doesn't say anything to her and go trowed to her car and go from there.

Lily (wipe her tears): I know someday you will surly accept me.

Shen is in his office and check files then he again start thinking about sofia and lost in her

Shen is in his office and check files then he again start thinking about sofia and lost in her.that's when he get a call from unknown number.then he pick up the call.

Shen: Hello.

Girl: Mr.Shen its me sofia.

Unknowingly a smile came to his face.but he hiden his feelings.