that was until she felt someone following her. now, a normal child sure would have ended up being frightened or would have just ran towards the house. however , y/n instead of running or frightening, activated her quirk . until now, only a single aspect, purple, of her quirk was known to her parents and everyone in the village.

she kept the bag of the apples aside. little frightening purple lighting left her fingers. the moment she rested her hand on the nearby tree, neither did she applied any force, nor did she tried to, the tree, ended up falling from it's position. it was almost like as if someone with a power quirk had punched the tree's steam.

the man standing behind her had his face covered with just a single emotion - shock. his brain stutters for a moment and his eyes take in more light than he expected, having to blink several times before actually accepting what was happening in front of his eyes. every part of him goes on pause while his thoughts catch up. after a wash of cold he stepped forward as the cardboard box in his hand was thrown on the ground with a huge sound.

he leaned down towards the girl, giving her the softest smile he could have, he asked, "what's your name young girl? "

the small that was just passed was sure. inocent. undemanding. y/n was a smart kid , she remembered mom and dad telling her not to talk or to take anything from a stranger. and so, keeping that advice in mind, she didn't. she took a step back , only to be getting hold by her dad.

"ah, you might be the one Mr. koda was talking about. welcome to our small village sir. I hope you would enjoy living here. " hiroshi yuu, or y/n's dad greeted the man with a smile.

"thank you Mr. Yuu, I'm looking forward to it. " the man smiled back.

now, it was clear for the little girl that her father knew this man and he was going to stay in the same village. she , just like her father, greeted the man with a cute little smile, bowing at a complete ninty degree angle y/n introduced herself, " konichiva. I'm hiroshi y/n, the only one and favorite daughter of my parents. and I'm the best in plucking the apples. let me know anytime if you need one. ohh and one more thing I got the most amazing quirk. it's so powerful and it's colors is so beautiful like you saw earlier. "

the man couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the girl. " hello y/n. I'm Shoyo. just shoyo and sure I would love to have one of the apples the best plucker her plucked. "

"y/n would you like to give them some of the apples you have plucked? " Yuu asked his daughter, patting her head.

the girl had the brightest smile on her face, she took the whole bag of the apples and showed it to the person standing in front of her, " here shoyo San you can have as many as you want. "

Shoyo smiled at the kindness of the girl who was merely five and patted her head as well, " I think I'll take one apple from you young lady. "

y/n was always an extroverted person. getting close to the people either of her age or the one with a huge age difference was something she was best at. no wonder, she and shoyo ended up being the best companion in less then two days.

"ne, ne shoyo san ,what's your quirk? " y/n asked with curiosity.

shoyo smiled, patting the girl's head, " it's complicated for you to understand now. let's forget that how about I tell you a little secret about your quirk? "