19. The Story Of Tonight

"Raise a glass to the 4 of us"

That would be nice. If I had some fucking company down here.

"Tomorrow there will be more of us."

I wish.

"Telling the story of tonight."

I feel a tear run down my face. I truly am unfixable. Tommy was, and still is my lifeline.

I suppose that applies to Techno and Phil aswell.

Blood is thicker than water they say. I wonder how they are all doing.

Before I can ponder this anymore, this train station all of a sudden becomes very lively. It's warm like it's packed full of people, the clocks are spinning, the board says there is a train arriving and departing? What on earth??

Then, I see it. A train cones screaming down the platform, and the stupid desaturated me gets off.

But the train doesn't leave. I take a deep breath, and get on.

YES!

IM GETTING OUT OF HERE!

I look forward, the driver of the train is non other that Dream.

Ah yes, the George III character in my story. Only this story ends a little differently.

The train screams out the station. It's rattling and shaking like mad. I don't care. This is my sunrise. This is my dawn. This is what I've waited for all along. All of this time. All this is mine. Mine. MINE.

My body feels strange. My jacket is getting more damaged and cut up. My body becomes more sleek and muscular, my face becomes more sharp and defined. I scream, my arm now has a wound. What the fuck is happening?

My hair goes white, well, I have been there for a while.

Oh, I'm going to cause hell when I get home.

I'll say I'm sorry but they don't have to forgive. People are going to bow before me.

Jesus Christ, Loki much?

Wait, Loki is also a misunderstood child, except my conquest will be alot more successful.

White streak in my hair but no stress now.

Straight up a guys looking like a mess now.

Driving off the tracks but I've seen hell and this is a bit more my style.

I'm revived.