15. Well, hello Tommy!

Back to nothing. I enjoyed the company, but now nothing.

Somehow, this infinite limbo is getting more painful by the day. I sometimes even miss Schlatt, the scummy bastard.

It's been about a year since I spoke to Tommy and Tubbo.

Speaking of them, here comes the train.

Is slowing again?

Wait, Tommy?

"TOMMY!"

Fuck you emotions, I didn't miss this annoying child, I'm not crying, fuck you emotions.

"Are. You. KIDDING ME!?! IM FUCKING DEAD!!"

"Yes you are Tommy, and don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad you are."

He's here, one of the only 3 people I care about, he's here, and I'm so happy. I have so many questions, but first, something very important.

I run up to the child and bear hug him.

"Fuck you bitch, let me go!"

"No, I am going to hug you until you die again."

"Just let me go prick..."

"Fine..."

I drop the child and just smile, I did miss him, I am a bad person for pushing him away, I need to improve. Fuck, I knew this would happen, that child always brings out the best in me..."

"We have so much to talk about! Number 1, how did you die??"

"Err, next question..."

"No seriously, how?"

"Dream beat me to death with a potat..."

Tommy couldn't finish that sentence because I forgot how to breath due to laughing too much. This idiot died to a potato, my god this is amazing. The blackmail opportunities. This is glorious.

I finally start breathing again and Tommy looks less than pleased.

"You finished prick?"

"Oh, I didn't realize that I had the option to keep making fun of you, hmm, oh yes. Jump in the Cadillac, gi...."

"Stop.!.!"

We both break down in laughter, none of this is malicious, this is genuine bonding between brothers, and my god is it fun. While it is inevitable for me to go back insane, I'm going to cling into this for as long as possible.

He is my brother and my best friend.

And frankly, that stupid SMP couldn't handle us, we are too chaotic, but that's why we work so well together.

This is going to be the best time I've had in over 6 years.

A/N
So hi guys, I'm alive. Sorry, I had to take some time off for school, but I'm back and I'm going to finish this story! I just want to thank you ask for the insane support as well and I hope you are all ok!