12. Some 5D cinema shit

Motherfucker that hurt. It felt like all of my bones were being crushed then removed, but it was definitely worth it. I now have a front row seat for what will be a very interesting 24 hours.

I'm in Ghostbur's body, it's very surreal, but I guess cool. I'm just going to try and prove DreamXD wrong and keep my thoughts in check.

I am currently in the forest near Technoblades house, I wonder if he knows the butcher army is coming for him. Surely Phil would've found a way to tell him by now?

I end up just outside Technoblades house just staring.

"He..hello"

"Hullooo"

"H...hi technoblade, how's it going man?"

"Ghostbur this is a terrible time."

"Hi, I'm here, I was just coming through the area and I just..."

"Ghostbur I'm a little bit busy right now!!"

"Can I help?"

"How good are you at violence?"

"Please please have some blue, come here."

"Oh I do not have time for blue ghost Wilbur Soot."

"Knock knock"

"hEh?"

"Knock knock, knock knock, ding dong!"

"Hello, welcome in"

"Please please calm yourself, have some blue, have some blue. How are you technoblade?"

"I am very bad, I am very bad."

"It's a nice cow you have here!"

"I've got to be honest I don't think you being here is going to expedite the process at all."

"I'm going to put some vines on your house."

"Your going to put vines on my house?!?!"

"Technoblade I just wanted to check on you, I was passing through the area and I'm not going to be here for very long, and I just I've been away from everyone for a while. Dream sent me out into the wilderness and I've been sort of wandering for a while, and the problem is I do melt in the rain and the snow."

"Ghostbur please, that's great, that's wonderful, Wilbur, you gotta go. They are going to come, they are going to see you here, I don't know what they are going to do with you, I don't know what they are going to do with me, but I know it isn't good."

"Techno, l..look, it's a sign, Blue!"

"Ghostbur, I need you to take that sheep, and get as far away from here as you can, hide over like a hill or something."

"Ok, buh bye Techno! Have fun preparing for the event!"

Well, if that wasn't the most wholesome shit you ever did see. I may still dislike this ghost version of me, but I can't deny how likable he is.

I am genuinely curious what happens next! I want to watch Techno fight the butcher army.

I want to see my brother succeed.

Oh blimin heck, I haven't been wandering for long and I've only gone and found the butcher army.

"H hello"

"Hi Ghostbur"

"Ghostbur what are you doing here?

"W well I just kind of, I basically, I I was gonna go to the beach party then Dream told me it was scheduled for another day and he sent me off and I've kind of been lost, I found Technoblade thought, he's been looking after me!"

"What?!? You've found Technoblade?!?"

"Right over here, you see him?"

"Guys, sleep."

"You see the thing is I melt in the rain and the snow so he took me in and he warmed me up."

"Ghostbur, I don't know how to tell you this but he's about to die."

"We are about to kick his ass!"

No your not. You are going to get absolutely owned.

"He told me you were going to kill me?"

"No we aren't going to kill you Wilbur."

"And Dream told me Tommy was going to kill me, wha, why? Why is everyone killing everyone? Please, have some blue, calm yourselves."

"What are you talking about Wilbur?"

"Wilbur?"

"Oh my God look at him, he's in the fucking window."

"Technoblade! Technoblade!"

"Wilbur Wilbur, stop stop stop!"

"We aren't here to kill you, we are here to kill technoblade!"

"I'll go ask him!"

Ah, here we go. Shit is about to get interesting. I can't wait to watch my dear brother absolutely destroy these little shits

Wait what? All of my limbs suddenly really hurt, it feels like I am floating?

No. No no no no.

My day can't be up.

NO!

"And that is why I was right."

"Fuck off DreamXD. Please, just give me the immortal scrolls."

"You know what, why don't I just remove your free will?"

"Damn, that would be quite impressive."

"Your charm and flattery won't save you now."

"Actually, the most impressive thing about you is that after al this time you're still bone dead stupid."

"Hold still."

"You've got how ever many pairs of eyes but you still can't see the obvious can you?"

"Like what?"

"There is a Mexican green blob about to knock you out."

Suddenly, Mexican Dream right hooks DreamXD, knocking him out.

"Well, if there is a place further than hell, that's where we are going."

"Well, we are about to find out, aren't we?"

I pick of the stack of immortal scrolls and start to walk away.

"Your still going to hold up your end of the bargain right?"

"Yes, I will find out how Mamacita and Juan Mendez are doing..."

"Pleasure doing business with you."

This is it. I have all the knowledge in the universe, right in my hands.

Get ready world.

A/N holy shit, tysm for a thousand reads! If you have and requests/idea lmk in the comments!
Have a wonderful day!