116

Mandla.

Argh my damn head. How the fuck we be getting home last night?. Looking beside me, I shook my head "CORA GET BACK HERE" not hearing anything from her, I got out of bed. still with clothes on, I guess I didn't sleep with her. Damn it, I wanted to see what she had on. Walking out, the house was quiet. Seeing a note on the bench I picked it up.

Have some pain killers.
Had something I needed to do.
Be back shortly. Oh and there's food in the oven for you.
Oh and just to let you know. I called you in sick.
Cora.

Damn this girl. Where could she have gone?
Definitely needing pain killers and some food. Opening the oven, I internally grinned. This girl definitely looks after me. Bacon, egg, mushroom, spinach, sausage and tomato. Grabbing it out, I put it on the bench before taking some pain killers. I don't even remember coming home. Shit I can't believe I forgot about work, I never fucking forget. I need to slow down. Argh, she needs to slow down too, but this ain't her fault. Last night was just too good to stop.
Eating my breakfast, the front door opened. Seeing cora with bags of shopping, I shook my head. "Cora you been out shopping?" "Yeah food shopping. I need to be contributing. How's the head?" "It will be good. Remember how we got home?" "Yes, I walked while you stumbled" I smirked "didn't get pissed huh?" "Nah..had to look after you" "thanks for calling me in sick. I didn't even hear my alarm and thanks for breakfast" "welcome". Cora walked to the kitchen and started putting the food away. "cora you and I need to talk" "after I do this" looking at her neck as she stood at the bench taking groceries out of the bags, I wanted to destroy jechia. It's really bad.
"Stop looking at my neck that way" looking at her eyes, I spoke "that's bad cora" "yeah I know but we sorted it" "don't care. He shouldn't.." "relax mandla. It doesn't hurt. Just looks bad" "it better not" "nah..I bruise easily" "what happened last night?" "You didn't unwrap me" I chuckled "oh I know, quite disappointed" "nah everything was a blast after the shit with alaba and jechia. Spoke with Shania" "I remember that much. All good?" "We ain't close but we spoke" I nodded.
As soon as cora finished putting the shopping away, she moved to the table.
"You wanted to talk?" "Yeah. You need to slow the hell down" "that's what you wanted to speak to me about?" "Yes. Not only are you always doing something, it's always for others" "not always.." "when did actually do something for yourself?" "All the time" "like?" "Everything mandla. Shopping, dancing, chilling.." "you don't chill. What have you done this morning?" "Ahh.. shopping" I smirked "only shopping?" "Argh, no" "so what have you done?" "Cleaned, washing, ate, went shopping" "it's ten am" "yeah so.." "so this is what I mean. You need to relax a bit, slow down and just stop worrying about others" "I do" "we be having a day with out anyone" "what about.." "no. No boys, no girls, just relaxing" "when does this start?" "Now" "argh but I.." "no" "damn it" I smirked "get your butt here" "oh nah you said relaxing" I chewed on my bottom lip "fuck" cora smirked "damn. So what we doing?" Argh, I was planning to have her all damn day. Hearing cora laugh, I shook my head "let's go chill in the lounge" "alright but.." "Nuh ya have to leave them there" "nah.." standing up, I grabbed her hand "come on" "argh" I internally grinned.
Moving to the couch, I pulled her on my lap. Damn she smells good too. "So this is our day?" "Yep. I said relaxing" "ya getting old" I smirked "you ain't far behind" "yeah but never catching" "the whole point of this is to relax, none of us have been doing it" "when we sleep. You didn't even hesitate last night. Straight home and crashed on the bed" "haven't had a big night like that in ages" "and you chose a week night?" "Nah it just happened..oops" hearing my phone ring, I rolled my eyes "answer it. Could be important" "I'm supposed to be at work". Looking at the screen, it was palesa.
"Palesa.." "boy are you insane" "what did I do" cora moved off my lap. "Don't remember last night huh?" "No" "typical" "ya filling me in?" "Has cora?" Looking at cora, she gave me nothing "no" "argh check her arm" "what?" "Check it" looking at her hand seeing a cast, I freaked "what the fuck happened last night. Cora you said it was a blast" "yeah down the fucking stairs. She be saving your damn ass" "she ain't telling me nothing, so speak" "we were leaving and you missed a damn step. That girl stopped you from face planting the damn ground and hurt her wrist" "CORA" "oh boy you may not be in trouble with her but ya be with me" cora shook her head "palesa it's fine, I'm fine" "fine my fucking ass girl" "she can't hear you, but I will pass the message on" "right now. I'm going" palesa hung up the phone and I sat forward grabbing her good hand. "Give me a look at that" "mandla.." "NO" pulling up her sleeve I shook my head "shit cora" "it's fine" "it's not fine at all. Who took you to the hospital?" "Palesa" "and who took me home?" "Amari" "argh". Pulling her on my lap, I spoke "I'm sorry" "it was just a misjudgment while you were walking mandla. You didn't do this to me" "do you always got to be saving my ass" cora had a gorgeous grin on her face "if I have to" cora pressed her lips on mine. Nah I ain't just having a kiss from her. Moving her to her back, I ran my hands slowly up her body to her breasts. "Mmm damn" "relaxing?" I shook my head "that's going straight out the window" pressing my lips on hers. I know damn well I ain't removing her hood right now, I'm worried I will hurt her, but what I will be doing is pleasing her. I love pleasing her as Much as I love her pleasing me. Moving down the couch cora spoke "nah boy" "shh, I want some" damn do I ever. Removing her trackies, seeing the deep purple lace underwear, I so badly wanted to rip it from her body. Removing them with her trackies I threw them on the floor. Mmm tasting her sweet pussy, cora reacted as I hoped she would. Doesn't matter how much I have her, I always want more. Ever since sleeping with her the first time, I don't want to keep my hands off of her. Little does she know, she is my first. I ain't slept with anyone else and I don't plan too. I have never wanted a slut, or just some random for a one night stand. Finding her, even before I had her, I have wanted her and when Emmanuel let her go, I took my chance. I knew she was a good person from the start, he just didn't see how good she is. He's a damn fool. God be giving me this girl to care for, to love, to hold, to want, to need, to pleasure, to please and to have for life and maybe one day have kids with. Shit is she on contraception?. I haven't even asked. Damn. Nah fuck it, I have fallen for this girl hard. Moving up to hover over her as I dropped my trackies and boxers, I kept my eyes on hers but also making sure, I don't touch her wrist "you worry too much" "only about you" pressing my lips on Cora's, I entered my dick as moan escaped my lips. Fuck always so good. Moving with cora, she gripped my back as I picked up pace. I love the way she touches me, moves with me, it's like she's made for me. Hearing a moan escape her sexy lips, I slammed myself inside of her, harder and fast. Cora matching me as she sunk me deeper into her, I couldn't help but let out sounds of pleasure as she did.
Feeling her dig her nails in, an intense pleasure ran through me as her walls tightened around my dick. Slamming my lips on hers, catching her moan as I did the same. This kiss was heated and fuck so damn good. Kissing her cheek, her neck and again on her lips, I can't help but think how crazy I'd go, if someone took this woman from me. Looking into her gorgeous green eyes with a tiny bit of brown, a gentle smile sat on her face as she brushed her thumb across my bottom lip.