After Part One&Two

I got in a Lyft and she texted me the address. I arrived at her parents house and knocked on the door and one of her friends answered and said that she was in her room. I knocked on the door and she said "Come in." softly as soon as she saw me she kicked everyone out. I walked over and sat next to her'' Finnly what happened?" I asked as she whipped her eyes  "I couldn't marry him. Everything you said last night got me thinking and what I said... I just knew it wasn't right." she replied " What did she say to Jake, because he confronted me yelling it was my fault." I responded "I'm sorry.." she said " It's fine." I said brushing it off " I left him a note and told him it wasn't right and that I have always been in love with someone else." she said " I see." I replied " What am I supposed to do now?" She asked sadly " I have an idea, send your maid of honor to go tell everyone what happened and apologize and what not to the guests. Then change out of this dress and you will probably have to text your publicist to deal with the press. After that we can talk or do whatever you'd like." I said calmly and reassuring. All of that took place. The maid of honor went to the venue and she talked to her publicist who was going to handle everything and she changed out of her dress into some regular clothes. 

Then we sat on the bed and we talked " This is such a mess." she said " Everything will be ok." I said "I just got so wrapped in everything everyone was saying how I should be married and it would be good for my brand and business and other nonsense." she replied " I can understand that it sounds like a lot of pressure." I said " and we are such a mess." she responded sadly " Ahh we're not a mess it's just a little complicated." I said trying to lighten things up " Sure" she half way smiled " The time was never right and I had my reasons for doing things which were dumb and I don't think any of them even matter anymore." I replied " Yeah, and I had mine too." she said " Rowan, you are the love of my life." she said looking at me " and you are mine." we both said with a happy but laughing at our nonsense kind of sigh giggle. " I know this isn't the right time but with us I don't know anymore. You literally broke off your engagement like 3 hours ago but I'm done wasting time.." I got off of the bed and kneeled on the ground in front of her " Let me take you on an actual date?" I asked, " Oh my god Rowan, get your dramatic ass up." She said and I started laughing "I thought you were about to propose." she said laughing I got off the floor and sat back next to her "You didn't let me finish. I was going to pre-propose. We have never actually dated you know? And the only time we have spent together is like two, two day periods between like four years. We have been friends for like 2 and a half years now and hang out together then. 

So I was going to say let me take you on a date and then we can move in and then I can propose." I responded to her " Are you wanting me to move into your two room apartment on top of a bait shop?" she asked "oh my, shut up." I laughed "You know I have an actual place in New York now and I'm taking that as a yes to my pre-proposal." " I know, I know, and yes it is." she replied with a smile " Can you kiss me?" I asked with a teasing smile and she nodded and kissed me. My head spun. I had been longing to be kissed by her and it was still everything and more. We broke the kiss and what happened next is what we knew how to do best. She began to remove her clothes as did I and she started across me and I began to kiss her again gradually going down her body and then flipping her over to be against the bed.

After we were finished we got dressed and decided what we were going to do next. "Amazing as always." she said with a devilish smile " Yes indeed." I replied similarly "What now?" I asked " When do you leave for New York?" she asked " Tonight." I replied " I would love for you to come with me." I followed her and laughed softly " Me too, I think I have to stay here for a few days and get things sorted. Then maybe I could be there by Wednesday." she responded " That would be perfect." I said " I should probably go." she replied standing up " One thing first." I smiled and got up and kissed her up against the door. "Alright I'll see you on Wednesday." she smiled and left. I grabbed my shoes and put them on and then left shortly after and went back to find Laura and pack my stuff. I called Laura in the cab " Hey, where are you? What happened there?" I asked over the phone " I went down to the wedding first to see what was happening and then Molly the maid of honor showed up and said that it was canceled and the bride sent her apologies and everyone should go home. Since then I've just been hanging out in my hotel room." " Alright, well I'm on my way back." I replied " What happened with Finnly." she asked " We talked and I tried to calm her down and figure stuff out and then we talked about us." I said " Oh I see, you can tell me more about it when you get back you can buy me a drink at the bar I will be waiting for." she replied " Ok I should be there in like 5 minutes." I got out of the cab and tried to find Laura in the bar, I found her and took a seat next to her. " hey." I said happily we sat and talked for a while and had a few drinks. 

Then we went to my room to continue hanging out so that I could pack, sadly Laura lives in L.A. I gathered my things and headed to the airport and finally I was back at my apartment in New York.