I was bored

A/N- the chapter title explains it all. I finished my work, and I was bored. So, ADHD decides I will write another chapter for you fluff hungry vagrants. You're welcome. Enjoy the fruits of my labor that's not really labor. 

  Reyna's POV. Sort of.

Reyna pulled Thalia closer, cupping her face in her hands while kissing her, and then heard the door swing open. She jumped back, as did Thalia. A very stunned Will Solace was standing at the doorway, in all his doctor suit and checklist glory. "I'm sorry, don't hurt me," he squeaked and closed the door. A very red Thalia turned to her. Reyna hugged her knees-a nervous gesture she hadn't done since... well, since she'd lived with her late father back in Puerto Rico. "so..." said Thalia, dragging out the 'o' sound. "so," echoed Reyna, not looking at her. A moment of silence, and Reyna blurted, "You know, I really like you, Thalia," Reyna looked up to an even redder Thalia. "I like you too," mumbled Thalia, and Reyna decided that this was the perfect opportunity to embarrass her. "I'm sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you." Thalia glared at Reyna then said in a hushed tone, slightly more audible, "I said, I like you too." Reyna grinned. "Still can't hear ya," so Thalia scooted onto the bed, and yelled (but not oud enough anyone outside could hear) in her ear, "I said I love you too, dimwit!" 
           Reyna barked a laugh, and then abruptly twisted thalia around so her back was flat on the mattress and Reyna was right on top.  Thalia's eyes widened. "Well hello there-" she said, and if she was going to say something after that, Reyna didn't hear it, because Thalia's lips were pressed against hers once more. A/N- ew ew ew. KISSING ACCCKKKKK. And I'm writing this. Ew.

Thalia's P.O.V

             Reyna finally let go of Thalia, both of them gasping for breath after a slightly aggressive makeout. Thalia toyed with the edge of the blanket, unsure of what to do now. "so, does this mean we're like...a thing..now..?" she asked. "We could be, i-if you wanted..." Reyna said, shrugging. Thalia hated how CALM Reyna looked. "What if I do?" Said Thalia. "Well, then, we're a thing." Thalia nodded. "Good. You get how this works. I call the shots." Reyna smirked and muttered something. Thalia could've sworn she said, "except in bed," There was a knock on the door. "Come in," Reyna called. Vera burst in. "Reyna! you're okay!" she said, relief clear in her voice. As Vera hugged Reyna, Thalia felt a twinge of jealousy. Thalia tried to shake it off, thinking, 'they're just friends. Besides, Reyna just said we're a thing. Finally!'

    "uh, Ladies, If you'll allow me, I gotta run a few more tests on Reyna, make sure she's stable, and then she can leave. could you..uhh," said Will, stepping inside. Thalia smiled warmly at him. He'd saved Reyna. And then Reyna had woken up and they were a thing. 'Ohmygods, I've gotta stop thinking about something else,' Thalia scolded herself. "sure." Vera said, Glancing at Reyna, and then she and Thalia left the room. 

A/N- I know this was a pretty short chapter, but I wanted to get it over with. Cya next chapter,

                                            Aditya Azevedo