chapter 15

A/N hey guys soooooo I want to dedicate this Chappie to My co-author because she made the amazing new cover for the book any ways hope you liking da book okay luvs you. Sorry I took forever to update kinda had writers block.

Kalila's P.O.V

I walked my way to Shawns room, it took me about ten minutes but i round it. It was the highest room in the pack house and the biggest. I walked in and Shawn wasn't there. He had a king size bed, 3 windows with the blinds shut, a huge flat screen I think it was about the same as Nicks, possibly bigger. He had a bathroom attached to it, which I'm thinking he was in because the door was closed and I herd water running.

I walked over to one of the windows and opened the blinds. There was a large lake with a few fire Flys over the water. It looked like a fairy tale. There was willow trees around it as well. Plus the full moon reflected perfectly on top of the calm water.

The water running from the bathroom stopped and a certain boy came through the door with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Hey." I said with a smile. "Hey. Where were you?" He asked with a kind of concerned look on his face.

"I was talking with nick" I said. "What for?" He asked "It was just about tonight..." I trailed off, I don't know if I should tell him about the while Meagan thing.

I turned away from shawn and plopped on the bed with my face buried in pillows. I could hear shawn going through his drawers. Then I felt him plop on the bed.

"Did you open the blinds?" He asked. I nodded my head, and I'm pretty sure I generated static in my Hair. I pulled my face up and Shawn was fully cloths and looking towards the window, and when he looked back at me, Shawns eyes weren't the large blue ones anymore, they were black.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Is it a full moon?" He asked me. I nodded and his dark eyes went wide. He got up and went around the bed and grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the bed.

"What are you doing? What's wrong?" I asked. "Do you trust me?" He asked "of course I do what kind of question is that?" I asked. "Okay for your safety I need you to leave this room, like right now." He said.

With my eyes wide he tried to lead me out but I refused. He wouldn't hurt me. He can't. No matter what, I know i am safe.

"Please, kalila, I Don't know what I'm gonna do, the moon... it just... I don't know! It makes me go crazy I guess. I don't know what I'll do, and I just want to make sure your safe from me." He told me, more like pleading to me.

"Shawn, whatever happens I know I'll be fine. You wouldn't hurt me I know that, I trust you," his eyes softened, and he released my hand.

"You better hit me with that baseball bat that's on the wall if I get out of control." He said to me laughing and pointing to a metal bat, signed by Matt Kemp... before he got traded to the San diego Padres.

I nodded and went across the room to close the blinds. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Please, at least go into the bathroom, I don't know what goes on I'm like this, I just wake up to a torn up room."

"No, after all, you need someone to keep you in check. Now I'm going to use the bathroom, and I am comming back." I said and headed for the bathroom. I was just going to wash my face and do my buisness.

While I was washing my hands and getting the water warmer to wash my face I herd something pound against a wall, and things getting thrown around. So it's begun... this is just amazing.

Shawns P.O.V

After kalila left to the bathroom, I started to feel like anger was rising up inside me. But i didn't know what it was. I had to control it or kalila was going to get hurt.