chapter 8

Okay... i just want to say i promise another chapter will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow. But i must consult with the Co ' author about chapter 9!!!!!! Okay luv you hope you like. Don't hate me!!!!!

Shawns P.O.V

Today was the best day of my life. Well, technically yesterday it's 3:03 A.M. I haven't been able to sleep since I layed down, mostly because of today and me thinking so much.

Kalila kept waking up. At one point she even started crying. I Shook her and she shot up, just like I did when I was having nightmares. "Your okay..." she said barely above a whisper with a tear coming down he face. "Yeah I'm fine, it was just a dream." I told her.

I pulled her close to me and she layed back down. "it was no dream, it was a nightmare... don't leave okay?" She asked "I won't"

That's not entirely true. I got a letter from my pack a few hours ago.

Dude, when are you coming back? We're starting to get worried. The pack needs you, Megan and Nick are fighting... again. And everyone's going out of control. I can probably keep order in the place a little longer but not much. JUST HURRY IT UP!
Your beta, Chris

That means I have to leave. I have to go back to the pack by Sunday. Or at least to check up on them. But what about kalila? Do I take her with me? Or leave her here?

I hope she wants to come. The pack should at least get to meet their Luna. I should just let it be for now and let everything work itself out.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Kalila's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun shining through my blinds. It was 7 A.M. I have time to get ready. I, once again, sneek around Shawn and go get dressed. I find it funny how I can't get dressed in my room anymore. Wait the presentation with Alex is today, I should wear something nice.

I pick out a blue tank top and skinny jeans with my black and white converse. It's not fancy, but it doesn't look like I didn't do anything when I got out of bed.

I decided to curl my hair, and put on light makeup. Like beauty - base - zero makeup.

When I got back to my room shawn was still asleep. I know why, I kept waking up and I could tell Shawn was still awake. And me, I kept waking up because I had nightmares. One was me being tortured, the next was my parents and Shawn getting killed.

The last one got me crying. When i saw shawn it was like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I feel secure around him, like nothing bad will happen.

I started to head down stairs to get breakfast. At around 7:45 Shawn came down stairs.

"Good morning" I said "good morning, hey I have a question for you." He said with a serious tone. "Okay, shoot" I said

"I know you told me not to leave, but my pack sent a letter. They need me back, I need to leave by Sunday." He said not being able to look at me. Without thinking I said "I'll come with you" WHAT AM I SAYING?!

I can't go with him. I have school. But my parents won't be a big problem. I barely see them. I'll be fine. But still I don't know where his pack lives, not to mention I'll be the only human out of all of them!