"Sunghoon! You're causing a scene!" Ji-eun whisper yelled at her boyfriend, hitting him lightly on the arm but all he did was shake his head with a chuckle.

"Let them stare. They must know you're my girlfriend now." He wriggled his brows, booping her nose cutely.

Ji-eun looked up at the boy but all she could do was shake her head in disbelief, not bothering to make a fuss anymore and to just go along with his goofy yet protective behavior.

"Hey Sana!" The girl greeted her best friend, grinning widely due to the fact that Sunghoon was still clinging to her.

"Oh hey Ji—" the girl's jaw dropped and her eyes widened as she glared at Sunghoon's hand over her best friend's shoulder. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE-?!" Sana exclaimed, pulling Sunoo next to her to show him as well. Jake and Jay's head were snapped in Ji-eun's direction, both of them staring blankly at the couple who were smiling shyly at all of them.

"Holy- Dude!" Jake exclaimed, shooting up from his seat. "He finally did it!" Jay added, high-fiving Jake in excitement.

"Finally." Sunoo huffed, shaking his head at the two. "YANG JI-EUN COME HERE." Sana exclaimed, stealing away Ji-eun from Sunghoon's hold.

"Hunny, sweetie, darling....! You guys are d-dating?!" The elated girl asked, caging Ji-eun in between her arms.

"Yup."

They were finally dating after going through so much with each other. They deserved the happiness they were getting right now.

Sana let out a squeal, pulling her friend into a hug. They were all excited for them. Sunghoon and Ji-eun couldn't be more happier.

-

Fourteen days had passed and only three were left until the figure skating competition. Sunghoon and Ji-eun only had time to see each other in school and talk for hours over the phone due to both of their practicing sessions taking up most of their free time after school. Though they couldn't do cute couply stuff, like going out with each other or spending leisure time with each other, they still managed to make use of their time in school and after practice hours, which were mostly with them, head in the clouds, lying on their beds, talking for hours up until midnight.

Ji-eun was always honest with Sunghoon, but lately there was something that kept troubling her, literally. Every night after skating lessons, her ankle would pain her very badly up to the point where she found it hard to walk. She had informed her mom about it and every night she'd put ice on it and yes, it would go down and the pain would go away but it would always swell and hurt after her practice. She had decided to visit the doctor after her competition because she didn't want to distract herself with worrying about other things. She was so focused on practicing until she perfected her moves.

Nevertheless, she'd endure the pain long enough so that she could finish her routine moves but sometimes it would get so unbearable that it almost made her lose balance and fall.

Judging by the injury, it probably happened when she had once twisted her ankle on the rink when Sunghoon had scared her but never once did she blame him for it. She didn't even tell him, for she did not want to worry the poor boy.

"Miss Yang?" The girl stopped midway, shaving off a thin layer of ice with her skates as she came to a halt, inhaling and exhaling deeply as she tried catching her breath.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Straighten your back and hoist your hands higher!" The female coach complained, giving Ji-eun instructions to follow but it was for her own good, that is, if she truly wanted to win the competition.

"Okay Ma'am." Ji-eun responded politely, doing exactly as the coach said. The girl was a quick learner so it didn't take her long to perfect her moves, though, it was harder for her now since her ankle began paining her.

"Okay that's all for today. Take the 3 days as a way to regain your health and strength. You've done well Miss Yang." The coach complimented, patting the girl on her back before leaving her side.

Ji-eun sighed, falling onto the hard bench, wiping away beads of sweat from her forehead. She was incapable of moving because of the sudden pain that surged through her ankle so she had to sit on the bench for a while to regain her full strength.

Bending down to take off her skates, the girl was left surprised when someone stooped down next to her to help remove her skates. Just from the person's fashion sense and how they looked from behind, she was able to tell who it was.

"Hoon? What are you doing here?" Ji-eun asked, slightly taken aback due to his unexpected appearance but she was indeed very happy to see him.

"I had to pick something up for my father and upon leaving I saw my precious girlfriend, sitting all alone after hard yet productive hours of practicing. Don't strain yourself princess, okay?" Sunghoon got up, successfully helping Ji-eun to remove her skates.

Ji-eun on the other hand couldn't help but blush as those words escaped from his lips.

"Strain myself.....about that—" The girl was plagued with many thoughts, telling her to tell him about her ankle but she didn't want to worry him, she wanted his entire focus to be about winning because neither of them were certain on what Sunghoon's father would do to the boy if he hadn't gotten first so she wanted his full attention to be on training hard enough because she knew he could do it.

"I won't and you shouldn't too. Remember to keep yourself hydrated and get enough rests, we only have three days left!" His girlfriend reminded him, making a visible smile tug at his lips.

"You should worry about yourself more." The boy pulled her into a warm embrace, the heat radiating from him comforted the girl and she sure as hell didn't wanna let go. His hugs were always so comforting that it made the girl feel so protected and  safe whilst in his arms. As much as her ankle pained her, the girl tried her best not to falter or show weakness while she was with Sunghoon for the short time because she knew how worked up he'd get over it.

"You should go. Your father is waiting." She whispered to the boy, pecking him on the cheek before pulling away. The boy pouted sadly, giving her puppy eyes as he still clung onto her.

"Fineeee." He said in disappointment, drawing his body away from the girl but before he turned away he stole a kiss from her before disappearing.

Ji-eun stood there is shock, her finger traced her lower lip as she still felt the soft sensation of their lips connecting before Sunghoon pulled away. Though this wasn't their first time sharing a kiss, the girl was always taken by surprise and there was no way she'd ever get bored of it.

____________

A/n
Damn, this is the second to last chapter! Hehehe I'd just like to say thank you for all the reading and support! I appreciate it a lot <3
But oh mai mai....I kinda feel sad that ima have to end this but as they say, all good things must come to an end.
Anyways, stay safe and healthy! ✨✨