[IMGNxSTORY] [Prologue]

"Yes Mister Wilson, we are on the way, it will take us 15 minutes to arrive at the Louvre" Mom glances at me with a stern look and hung up the phone, the looks in her eyes makes me flinch so I averted my eyes on the window beside me. We were in a running car going to the louvre, to meet the man who wanted to marry me.

Glancing at the mirror I could see my mother's smirk growing wider and wider, Dad didn't do anything and just mind his own business, focusing on driving the car.

"MC, once you we get there..... You'll do your best to be obedient okay? Because if you don't we will surely starve to death." Mom said as she drink her strawberry juice then harshly throw at me once it is empty. "Stop acting like that! Or I might treat you like a garbage for the rest of your life." She laugh a little which makes dad to laugh too.

"She's always been a garbage" dad commented then give mom a wink.

"Ugh. An absolute baggage and burden in the house, don't you agree?" Mom finishes the sentence as she kisses dad and go back to her seat.

The louvre is getting bigger as we go nearer,  I could see many people taking pictures of themselves in front of the giant glass triangle building. The exterior of the louvre is so beautiful and magnificent, my jaw drop at the sight of it, somehow I feel nostalgic and sick just by looking at it.

I quickly took out my alcohol, spray a little on my wrist and smell it to prevent myself to vomit. The nostalgic feeling hits me so bad.

Dad park the car and we step out from the car, mom immediately grab my arm harshly and tighten her grip. She then lean down to my ear and said "If you ever try to attempt escaping or calling for help, I swear I will cut your tongue" I feel like crying, I tried my best to stop my tears from falling by biting my lower lip.

We walk towards to the beautiful museum with my mom's hand still gripping on my arm not ever letting me go. Dad walk beside her with a look of excitement.

Why did I even end up having a parents like them? I was just an innocent child born in this world who yearns for love and care from my parents, I never knew what made them like this to treat me such a garbage, they are both in love but why can't they be in love with their only child?

I swear, her nails feels like digging on my skin. "Mom, i-it hurts-s p-please let g-go" I beg. She didn't let me go and instead she drag me hurriedly in the museum causing me to stumble on the floor.

For a moment the beautiful exterior and interior of the museum makes my jaw drop, it was so extremely beautiful with the  amazing carving in every corner especially on the door up to inside the the roof with beautiful painting, everything in here is so luxurious.  Beautiful master piece of a painting hang in the wall. And many historical items are well taken care here.

As we walk in, many people passing by, taking pictures in each item, taking selfies and some are lecturing about the historical items but something caught my attention, nostalgic feelings creep inside my chest. I look around to find the source of this feeling, but before I could turn my head everywhere........ A handsome man in a brown and somewhat historical clothes pass by beside me, we almost touch each other but mom drag me away, my eyes still following him.

As mom drag me, she wave at an old man who was standing in front of a painting of Mona Lisa. He gave a big smile that creep me out, they hug each other and then he look at me with a smile. "Finally nice meeting you MC, beautiful like your mother" he take my hand kiss the back of it. Mom giggle and friendly smack his arm.

My heart beat so fast when he holds my hand, forcing my hand to intertwine. I shrug his hand and hide it behind my back. Mom saw it and glared at me, but the man just laugh and calm her down. "She will get used to it soon" he reassured her.

Soon they become busy with each other talking about business, I finally take advantage of it. I ran away quietly as more people gather to see the painting of Mona Lisa, I let my feet bring me the place where no one else can find me.

In the middle of running I bump into someone I didn't expect, it was the man earlier who wear a historical clothing.......who looks like he came out of the painting. I apologize repeatedly then was about to run but he grab me hand and tried to calm me down.

"You looks like running away from someone. This bracelet belongs to you, isn't it Ma chérie?" I am so out of words to speak and wanting to burst out into tears, I don't want to waste my time talking, I should run while I have a little freedom. 

"I-- I........ He-help me....... Help me please" my hands Mysteriously hold onto his arms, I tried my best not to cry, it might bring us attention and I don't want that.

His hands rub my shoulder and tried to reassure me, he then take me somewhere in the corner. "What happened?" He ask, my mouth was about to speak but as soon as my eyes sees my dad's head popping out the crowd, adrenaline rush in me. I grab the man's arm and open the door beside us.

As soon as we get in, I finally burst in tears but something is pulling me out of the reality....... The last thing I remember was the voice of the man calling out to me.

(Dad-relationship with the suitors will follow)