Last Fight (Part 2)

Katnice's P.O.V
I woke up in the library. I got up and looked around. Mikael was gone. He might have thought that he killed me and then left. I walked toward the exit to leave but something stopped me.

************************

An hour before

Scott's P.O.V
I saw Mikael ripping Kat's heart. She fell down. I ran up to him and attacked him. We fought for a while. He was stronger than me. He put me against a bookshelf and grabbed my neck.

Mikael:Now you'll join her.

He moved his hand and snapped my neck.

*********************************

Present

Katnice's P.O.V
I looked at Scott's dead body. I covered my mouth with my hand. Tears were falling on my cheeks. I fell down on my knees. I hugged him.

Katnice :No Scott please wake up. You can't die like this. You're a True Alpha.

All I could think was to take revenge. I couldn't think anything else. I looked in front of me. I stopped crying. I looked again at Scott. With my two fingers I touched my lips and then Scott's. I got up and walked out of the library. I went to the field. It was dark. No lights. I could hear voices.

***************************

Ten minutes before

Klaus's POV
We killed Mikael's followers. Davina and Freya are hurt. Kol and Elijah are trying to heal them. I saw a figure coming towards us.

Klaus:Katnice?

But no. It was Mikael

Mikael:I suppose you're surprised that it's me and not your daughter.

Klaus:Where is she?

We all looked at him.

Mikael: She's dead.

I widened my eyes. I saw that he was holding the white oak. Freya, Davina and Rebekah were crying.

Mikael: She's dead and now I'm gonna kill you.

**************************

Present

Katnice's P.O.V
With my powers I turned on the lights. They all looked at me.

Katnice :You really thought you would get rid of me that easy?

Mikael:But how?

Katnice : I'm the Original Tribrid. I can't die just like that.

He ran up to me with his vamp speed but with my powers I lifted him up in the air.

Katnice :You know, my mom told me how she killed my uncle without a white oak. I couldn't understand it before but now I can. Incendia.

I put the white oak in Mikael's hand on fire. They all looked at me in surprise. I knew that they were thinking "How are we going to kill him without white oak?"

I threw Mikael on the floor. He got up and looked at me. I walked towards my family and then turned to face Mikael.

Katnice :We are the Mikaelsons. We are a family. You hurt one you hurt all of us. Always and Forever.

Mikael: I'm a Mikaelson too so what you say doesn't count on me.

Elijah:Oh it counts. Since you killed one of us, you haven't belonged in this family for many years.

With my vamp speed I ran up to Mikael. I put my hand in front of him and a white oak stake appeared. I grabbed it and stabbed him in the heart with it.

Katnice :That's for my boyfriend.

Mikael fell on the ground and then got burned. He was dead.

********************************

After the fight

Me, Lydia, Stiles and Liam are in my room. They are all trying to comfort me about Scott's death but even Mikael's death wasn't enough. Someone walks in. I see him and I start crying. I run to him and hug him.