Abomination

Katnice's P.O.V
I woke up and felt my head hurting. I got up and went downstairs. The boys where still here. I grabbed a cup of coffee and went to sit next to Lydia who was holding her head from pain.

Scott:Morning. How are you?

I moaned.

Stiles :I thought werewolves and vampires could not get drunk.

Katnice :Well I am a different occasion. What time is it?

Lydia who now had her head in both hands moaned two times.

Stiles:Well based on the world's worst koo-koo clock the time is 2 pm.

Katnice :I slept all morning?

Scott:Yep.

Katnice :Oh God. I have to call my family.

I stood up but I fell on the couch again.

Katnice :Well I'll call them later cause I don't think I'll get up from here soon.

Scott :Relax I'll bring you your phone.

Katnice :Thank you.

After he brought my phone I dialed Davina's number, but she wasn't answering.

Katnice :Huh.. That's weird.

Stiles :What?

Katnice :She didn't answer. Davina always answers when I call her.

I called all of my family but none of them answered.

Katnice :I'm worried about them.

Scott :Don't be. They are the originals. I'm sure they are ok.

Katnice :Yeah you Think that. You don't have a phycho grandfather who has set a goal in his life to kill your dad and has a white oak stake. I'll return to New Orleans.

Lydia:No Kat. You can't do that. Your family sent you here for a reason.

Katnice :I know. But I can't stay here doing nothing. I'm going.

I stood up, this time not falling and walked out the house. Lydia couldn't stand up to follow me.

Lydia:Really no one is going to stop her?

Scott/Stiles:Right. Rig-ht

The got up and followed me. But they didn't manage to stop me. I had already teleported. Unfortunately I couldn't full control my teleport and I found myself in the woods. I sighed. I understood that I was in Bayou, and walked to New Orleans. I didn't want to risk finding myself in India again.
While is was walking I heard a voice behind me.

???:You must be Katnice Black right?

I stopped walking and turned around.

Katnice :And you must be Mikael The Destroyer.

Mikael: So you know me.

Katnice :And you know me. What do you want from me?

Mikael :I learned that you are a powerful witch. I want to kill Niklaus Mikaelson.

I looked at him and thought of it for a moment. In my mind:he doesn't know I'm his daughter. I'll act like I'm a friend of the Mikaelsons

Katnice :If you honestly believe I would betray my friends, for you.. You're a fool without equal

Mikael:I'll forgive your sentimental affections for the thing you call a friend. But you need to realize as I did when I learned his mother had lain with a beast to beget him, Niklaus is an abomination. You do not talk to abominations. You don't become friends. You do not reason with them or try to change them. You erase them. So yes I'm asking you to help me kill him.

Katnice :And I deny it.

Mikael: And why is that? Because like you said before, he is your friend?

Katnice :He is not just a friend, he is also my father.

He looked at me shocked. I walked towards him.

Katnice :So if you believe that he is an abomination then I am one too.

I was now standing too close to him. Our faces were a few inches apart.

Mikael:So you leave me no choice but to kill you too.

Katnice :Well you can try but you'll have to catch me.

I walked backwards.

Katnice :Oh and my name is Katnice Mikaelson

Then I teleported again but this time to the right place. My home.

My mind:Oh my God what did I do? I screwed up. I had the advantage of him not knowing and I told the truth.

Katnice : Why can't I lie once?

Davina :Because it's in your nature.

Katnice :Davina? Why weren't you answering your phone.

Davina :Why are you here?

Katnice :Umm because you weren't answering? Oh and in my way here I bumped into Mikael and told him everything about me.

Control [Book 2] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara