Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold

Katnice's P.O.V
Who would thought that me, a nineteen year old girl would defeat on her own a bunch of witches? Well I did. But let's go a bit earlier to tell you what happened.

Earlier

Genevieve :So this is what you gonna do? Take everyone away to face me?
And you sending with them your true love? You still haven't make it up to him. This guilt. Will never go away. Trust me. I know a lot.

Katnice :I don't care. All I care now is to take revenge for my family's name.

I grabbed her from the neck and lifted her from the ground a bit.

Genevieve :Cmon kill me

Katnice :Oh I'm not gonna kill you. You won't suffer. When you die you find peace. I want you to suffer.

Genevieve:Oh you're just like your father. So alike.

Katnice :Thank you.

I grabbed her hand and put my fangs in her wrist.

Katnice :Hmm. No vervain. Bad choice.

My eyes focused on hers. Without vervain in her system I could compel her to do what I want.

Katnice : You will leave America and never return, you'll live with the thinking that you hate the Mikaelson's but there Is nothing you can do about it. You won't try to destroy us again because there will be no way and whoever tells you the opposite don't believe them. This will haunt you forever.

After I compelled her she left the school. I watched her leaving and when she was leaving I could see Scott coming towards me.

Scott :What happened?

Katnice :Nothing. She promised she won't do it again.

Scott :Really?

Katnice :Yes

I said that as I watched her leave. I turned to face the witches who followed Genevieve.

Katnice :You can go now. You're free

??? :Oh we weren't working for Genevieve but for ourselves.

She raised her hand and casted a spell. A wave hit both me and Scott. Scott fell down unconscious. I watched him down on the field ground and got furious

Katnice :No!!

I screamed. I raised both my hands and lifted the witches in the air. With a move of my fingers their necks snapped. After I left the witches dead I turned to Scott.

Katnice :Scott?

He woke up.

Katnice : You ok?

He nodded and smiled. Then I hugged him.

*******************

Present

I walked in the forest and went to the pentacle I was when I brought back my father and uncle.

Katnice :Nature Spirits I know you can hear me. Even if I lost control I haven't lost contact with you.

Then suddenly a water form appeared in front of me.

Water Spirit :Hello Katnice

Katnice :Hello Aqua. I heard you whispering to me. You told me to come here. You want to tell me something?

Aqua:Yes.

Katnice :Is it because I killed those witches? I'm sorry but I couldn't help it. I..

Aqua:Relax Katnice. It's not about that. Even though the witches were always our enemies.

Katnice :Oh then what is it?

Aqua:I know you defeated Genevieve but the danger is still here. You know Genevieve wasn't the only one who came back to life.

Katnice :What do you mean?

Aqua :After she came back to life, she knew that she wouldn't be able to defeat you by herself so she brought another person. Your family's greatest enemy.

Katnice: Who is that?

Aqua:Mikael.