"Okay," I nod back at her. "Fine."

Valentina and I spent another hour at the cafe before we parted ways. She had rung Theo and he was rather excited that she had asked to stay over, stating that there would strictly no funny business between them.

I get on the tube back to Weston's apartment which doesn't take long now that it was later into the evening, taking the short walk towards his building. Using the keys he had given me to get into the front foyer and up into the lift.

My hands were shaking when I approached his front door, pressing the key into the lock and twisting it until the door opened.

Weston's eyes instantly dart to me as he sits at the end of the kitchen island, elbows onto the table and hands clasped together. He breaths a sigh of relief as he watches me shut the door behind me and shuffle into his apartment.

"Micah," he says as he pushes himself off of the stool and walks towards me. Looking up into his sad and guilty eyes, noticing how tired he really looked. "I am so sorry for what I said, for accusing you. It was out of order and I am sorry."

My arms cup my elbows and I slowly nod back at him. "I just don't get why you wouldn't believe me," I say barely above a whisper.

Weston's dark eyes close for a moment before he looks back at me. "I wasn't thinking straight, the emails and private conversations we've had. Something just triggered me inside and I'm sorry for acting out. I should have automatically thought that Estella had done this but I didn't, I'm sorry and I'm admitting to my mistakes."

My eyes flick between his for a few moments as I part my lips to try and force myself to breathe, holding my elbows tighter to stop my whole body from shaking.

"Say something please," Weston's voice dips.

"Do you think I'm just with you for your money?"

His expression folds instantly. "What?"

"Do you think I'm just with you for your money? Because if that's what you think then what is the actual point West? What is the fucking point?" I list my off my questions, anger getting the better of me.

"Of course I don't," he shakes his head vigorously, taking one step closer to me.

"Then how could you believe that I was trying to sue you?" I exhale in disbelief.

Weston runs a hand through his hair, his eyes struggling to look at me. "I fucked up Micah, I'm sorry. I know that you're not with me for my money, you've never asked for anything, you've never expected anything. Money isn't even a real thing between us."

"Exactly," I scoff as I fold my arms over my chest properly.

He moves closer to reach his hand out to my cheek, his fingertips brushing my skin. "What can I do to make it up to you or prove it to you?"

"I just feel like you can't trust me," I mumble out as Weston closes the gap between us as clasps my face between his hands.

"I trust you Micah," he whispers down to me. "I had a bad five minutes and I can't say I'm sorry enough. I can't even stress how awful I feel, I never wanted to upset you."