No two marriages were ever the same. Yoong treated Seohyun wholeheartedly, but it didn't mean that he had to follow suit.

Because he had his own way of loving Tiffany...

In fact, Tiffany was indeed just playing around. Although never having a proper wedding was one of her regrets in life, but, just as Taeyeon expected, she was already the mother of three children and no longer cared about superficial things like that.

Besides, Taeyeon gave her whatever she wanted anyway.

He was even aiding her with pursuing her dream. With a man like that, how could she not be satisfied?

Even in her dreams she was worried that she may have said something wrong. So, as soon as she woke up, she immediately went to look for Taeyeon. She eventually found him in the nursery. 

Tiffany immediately walked over and hugged him, burying her head into the curves of his back, "It didn't feel right to wake up without you by my side."

Taeyeon continued to coax his son to sleep as he allowed Tiffany to hug him.

A short moment later, Taeyeon finally turned his head and asked, "Aren't you tired?"

"I can go for another round..." Tiffany whispered from behind.(🤣)

As soon as Taeyeon heard this, the corners of his lips slowly curved upwards...

Taeyeon had done so much for Tiffany and given her so much in secret.

So much so that her heart ached when she thought about it...

"Be good, go to bed. I have an early shoot tomorrow."

No matter how dirty the outside world was, this home would forever be filled with warmth. This was the way that Tiffany expressed her love for her family

...

As the wedding day approached, Seohyun officially went on leave and handed Luo Yinghong temporarily to Tiffany.

But, the truth was, ever since Luo Yinghong's successful interview, plenty of offers came looking for her themselves without anyone needing to do anything.

Tiffany placed the scripts she received to the side because she didn't think it was time for Luo Yinghong to return to acting just yet. Luo Yinghong also knew where she stood and actually enjoyed designing and the freedom she was currently experiencing. So, she had no objections towards the exhibitions and design collaborations that Tiffany ended up accepting for her.

"You have officially stepped foot into the fashion industry now, so the title I'm giving you is fashion stylist."

Luo Yinghong didn't question Tiffany's decision because she was once a model and was only one step away from being an international supermodel.

"Don't worry, I'm confident with this title. Because, compared to acting, I am actually more interested in this field. More importantly, it gives me the opportunity to avoid Feng Jing. I doubt she'll get the chance to snatch away my position this time."

"Great!" Tiffany smiled.

"I've checked the date and time of Seohyun's wedding and noticed that I'd be working that day, so help me congratulate her on my behalf."

"OK."

"Also, keep an eye out for Feng Jing. She may try to seek revenge on her own daughter. She loves doing stuff like that."

Tiffany looked at Luo Yinghong reassuringly. She was already prepared. If Feng Jing dared to show up, she was going to destroy her beyond redemption!