╰┈✎ 07; ❝ SEEDS OF DOUBT ❞

Midoriya, Asui and Mineta watched as their teacher was face slammed to the wall, blood flowing down the pavement

Midoriya, Asui and Mineta watched as their teacher was face slammed to the wall, blood flowing down the pavement. They gasped and shook in fear when the purple mist returned and conversed with the man covered in embalmed hands.

They were going to leave when it all happened so fast. The light haired male had appeared reaching to disintegrate Asui and Mineta, to destroy the pride of the hero they were after.

Midoriya tried to defend them by striking the male, it worked and he managed to control it but it didn't do anything to the monster that appeared to block it, the experiment, Nomu was it?

And now the man covered in hands was reaching for Asui and Mineta it seemed.

Suddenly a flashed of silver. He blinked finally noticing how he was far away from the villains as he saw Nagito, body covered in layers of ice, a cold fog coming from her mouth as she exhaled.

She had a scary look in her eyes, directed at the villains as she spared their homeroom teacher a glance.

"How annoying,"

he couldn't help but flinch, her emotionless voice was now filled with emotion, anger. "I've been pinned by two dozens or so villains in a cold area. I don't mind the cold but I do mind the fact that people like you disrupted our lesson."

(Serin really cares about their education—)

The man tilted his head and beckoned the bird like creature, "Nomu."

Nomu suddenly appeared, Midoriya paled about to pull the girl away, his hand already reaching to her scarlet scarf but she gone, the girl was no longer infront of them anymore.

Suddenly something or someone slammed into the Nomu, quite hard, then cracks as He saw Nagito appear again, the skin breaking along with bits of her skin.

He was shocked, a girl ramming herself into someone better yet some thing twice or maybe even thrice her side. She wasn't injured but somehow the Nomu was thrown off far.

"Nomu-! How did you-" shigaraki muttered as he started to get frustrated if not more so.

"Momentum. Something an Idiot like you would clearly not know." She replied her hand had went closer to her thigh, it felt suffocating for some reason.

'momentum' Midoriya and the others (Mineta, Asui, Shigaraki) repeated in their minds, bewildered 'I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW MOMENTUM WORKS—'

Then Nomu came back, she disappeared once again and this time from behind a shadow that landed straight and fast, something dripped on the ground. Red, blood? from who?