🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[BEFORE READING THIS STORY] ! ˊˎ

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

🖇 WHO? This fanfic centers mostly on BNHA, the characters of Assassination Classroom are still there and may appear in few chapters or are just mentioned.

🖇 WHEN? Takes place after Assassination Classroom and somewhere at the start of Season 1 for BNHA. There will of course be some flashbacks to show a bit of Serin's backstory.

🖇 WHERE? Of course takes place in an alternate universe wherein BNHA and Assassination Classroom have been merged— or better yet, takes place in Japan.

🖇 WHY? Honestly I wrote the draft version for fun to satisfy my question to a what-if scenario and how I had note that although both animes were cool, both would not agree with each other at first due to Heroes believing Killing to be wrong if they don't know the context.

📎 This fanfiction may contain the following pet peeves, such as but not limited to;
- spelling/grammar mistakes (Which you are free to kindly point out so I can correct it, unless it's more of a grammar error then I'll revise the sentence or phrase)
- plot holes
-

📎 May contain the following triggers such as but not limited to;
- depiction of blood and gore
- trauma or PTSD
- amnesia, memory loss
- depression
- manipulation (or manipulating a person)
- suicide, suicidal ideation, suicidal thoughts
- violence
- ANGST (though I'm terrible at writing it)

🗒️ NOTES:

🖋️ — Hello to old readers who have read the Draft or better yet first version of 'Against All Odds', please note that things will be different in the rewritten version. Some characters will be friends, some will have disagreements, and some thing will be different. Also the pacing may become fast or slow, Chapters may be long or short depending on the contents.

🖋️ — Despite being the rewritten version, please know that Updates may become rare due to my ever growing writing block. Also please be patient because I'm at my last year of highschool (as of now, 2021-2022.)

🖋️ — I do not own Bnha and Assassination Classroom as well as the characters, concepts and original plot. What I do own is Serin, the ocs, this altered plot, original scenes and  etc.

🖋️— My story or way of writing this particular book is descriptive so please read this carefully and don't skip parts to better understand what's happening or you'll miss some hints to some things. Plus it would make it easier for you to imagine the scenario. And I notice how seemingly formal my writing is so please comment it'll really help ( ;∀;) even jokes or just opinions as long as it isn't a hate comment to the story, characters or to other readers.