╰┈✎ 06; ❝ TURN OF EVENTS ❞

TEASER

The way she moved and attacked,
It was as if she had experienced, no. .
She did have experience from the way she moved and evaded so efficiently that it sent shivers to their bones, wondering. .

What type of training ǝ̷ɹ̷n̷ʇ̷ɹ̷o̷ʇ̷ did she go through to get that skilled.

Serin was adapting to her new environment quite well. Being able to go back to her more busy schedule.

From waking up early to jogging around her area. To doing the basic necessities to live, rewriting and copying notes for Shinso then to tutoring kids as a part time job while getting tutored herself by Gakushu and sometimes Karma (though not at the same time) to catch up on Kunugigaoka's curriculum.

Then she had a few things to edit for her hobby, visit a few places with Kanzaki and there was something she and karma were planning, totally not a a prank on a certain someone.

Finally changing to a fresh set of clothes she set off on her way to school. The door closed as she saw the last glimpse of her apartment fade.

Shoes clicking with each step she took. It was a very peaceful day outside and fortunately the media had stopped crowding at the school gates after the last incident that was still fresh on her mind.

Time went by like a breeze, it was like she blanked out when she realized it was lunch time and she was having lunch with none other than Shinso.

She took out a small stack of pages that were grouped together by binder rings and gave it to Shinso.

He blinked surprise, it was only a few days since he accepted her offer. He had expected it would take longer to rewrite notes, she clearly made an effort to make the notes presentable and clear for him.

Her handwriting was much more neater as she didn't have to write faster like she did in classes when her teachers orally explained the lesson. Highlighted statements and meanings of vocabulary with even referenced materials.

"That was fast. . How much time did you use for this?" He asked flipping through the pages as he felt an unknown feeling, it was gratitude? Or was it guilt for making her waste time on him?

"Sufficient amount. Don't worry, I was the one who offered to help you so it only means that I go plus ultra." She sipped her strawberry milkshake, it was sweet and cold, just how she liked it.

"You didn't stay up late did you?"

"Not for this I assure you." She answered and tilted her head "Speaking of time, you should start eating. Otherwise you won't have enough time for it."