Sameer left in his car with a heavy heart.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shahana was searching for something tensely in her bag. Srishti and Ranbir were discussing the topic that the professor had taught that day. Prachi was scribbling something in her notebook. Aryan was stealing glances at Shahana and smirking occasionally.

Srishti sighed in her mind at her four friends. Prachi and Ranbir were too shy to tell that they liked each other while Aryan and Shahana fought always and their egos prevented them from accepting that they liked each other.

Prachi: Shahana, eat fast. We have to go to the class.

Shahana: I don't want to eat.

Shahana began searching in her bag again. Aryan felt bad when she skipped food for him. Yes, it was he who had taken the pendrive containing her project. Though they troubled each other, they also cared for each other a lot. So, Aryan decided to speak to Shahana and give her back the pendrive.

Prachi: Eat or I'll kill you.

Aryan: What are you searching?

Shahana: Nothing

Shahana thought that Aryan would pull her leg if she told him that she had forgot her pendrive at home. So, she replied nothing. Aryan was irritated by her answer but decided to give her another chance.

Aryan: You can tell me, I can help you.

Shahana: Thanks but I don't need your help.

Srishti and Ranbir turned to Shahana when they saw her tensed.

Srishti: Have something first and then search for it.

Shahana: It's my project, if I go to class without it, the Lady Hitler will kill me and accuse me of not completing it. I had worked so hard on it but now I'll get blamed.

Prachi gave her water and she continued searching. Srishti tried to stuff the food in her mouth but she didn't eat more than two spoons. Aryan felt bad for her but he couldn't give it directly to her or she would kill him. He put it near her leg.

Aryan: See near your leg.

Shahana saw her pendrive and her face brightened. She looked at Aryan.

Aryan: No need to thank me.

Shahana: Who said that I will thank you. I know that it's you who took it.

Aryan: What the hell! I helped you and you are blaming me!

Shahana: I was searching it for a long time but couldn't find it. You found it in a jiffy. I know you must have taken it.

Ranbir: Leave it guys. Shahana, it might have fallen out from your bag when you were searching.

As they were about to leave for their respective classes, Srishti's phone beeped.

Sameer: Meet me at the college gate.

Srishti: You go guys, I'll be back in a minute.

Srishti was thinking why had he come to meet her so suddenly. He never came to meet her at college. She reached his car and he opened the door. He starts driving without saying anything. Srishti understands it's something important, also her love's face is sad. She remained silent until he broke it.

Sameer: I wish to spend sometime with you. Where shall we go?

Srishti: Beach

Srishti knows that beach is the place where Sameer can chill out. They reached the beach and walked holding each other's hand. She felt his hand shaking but did not ask anything. They sit on the warm beach sand. Srishti waits for Sameer to start speaking, but he remains silent. Intertwining her fingers with his, he is watching the waves. After a while or so, he removed his palm from hers and kept the confirmation letter of Kundali Bhagya in her hand. Srishti opened it and felt very happy. She hugged him and kissed her cheeks.

Srishti: Congratulations! Why did not you show it to me earlier? Anyways, we should celebrate this. Have you told Pallavi aunty? (He nods) What did she tell?

Sameer took a deep breathe.

Sameer: Mom agreed (Srishti smiled instantly) but on one condition.

Srishti: What is it?

Sameer turned his face to other side.

Sameer: I should marry the girl selected by her.

Srishti's eyes widened in shock.

Srishti: Wh what? B but why?

Sameer explains everything to her. There were tears in their eyes.

Sameer: I don't know what to say to mom.

Srishti: Just say yes.

Sameer looks at her in shock. Srishti nods her head. She knows his love for acting. She knew how important his passion was. Being practical is more important in life. Though her heart pained heavily, she wished her love to achieve in life rather than doing something for other's sake. She wiped her tears and smiled at him.

Srishti: Listen to me Sameer. Not every love ends with marriage but that doesn't mean failure. Our love will fail only when we fail to understand each other. I love you and my wish is to see you achieving your goals. So, say yes toy your mom. The happiest person on earth will be me if you succeed in your career.

Sameer: I'll succeed more if you are with me.

Srishti: If you deny this opportunity, it will be a black mark on you in the industry. Be practical and think of my happiness in your success.

Sameer: I love you

Srishti: I love you too.

Srishti knew she was doing her duty as girl friend but somewhere it pained a lot.