10-23-21

I looked around nervously as I leaned on the wall , this is the first time i've been so anxious but it's definitely worth it.

I held my hoodie close to my body as my arms were crossed cause it's mad cold in here, I swung my car keys on my finger as I saw everyone walk out and go the their driver , family or friend.

Once I heard her flight gate I started walking, I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out my pocket.

"Heyy" I said with a slight smile "I LANDED" she said with a bright ass smile, "I heard , they just announced your flight".

"Do you see me?" I looked around the airport and I don't see anyone that looks like her, "Nah, what are you wearing again?"

   The phone was silent and I took it away from my ear, it hung up? I felt someone run into me, wrapping their arms around me.

   "STOKELEY!!" , I turned my head to see my girlfriend. I pushed my phone in my pocket and hugged her, we rocked back and forth just holding each other.

This is the first time y/n and I are ACTUALLY meeting, we met through Jahseh about a year and a half ago and we started dating 6 months ago.

Y/n came to visit for her spring break and I was so nervous, "oh my god, I can't believe this is real" she said letting go of me.

"Me too" I agreed while taking her suitcase, "How was your flight?" I questioned as we started walking out the airport.

"It was great, I slept the whole time. I didn't even realize when we landed", Y/n took off her hoodie and held it in her hand.

   "It's kinda hot" she fanned herself while glancing at me, "I told you".

Y/n was taller than I remember her being, but i'm definitely not complaining. "I was so nervous" She spoke breaking the silence as we got in the elevator, "me too" I slightly chuckled.

"I was talking to my best friend the whole time, I was gonna throw up, my palms were sweat as fuck. After I got off the plane everything went away" She sounded relieved at the end

" I was on the phone with Jahseh while driving here, he was enjoying seeing me nervous" I rolled my eyes , Y/n let out a laugh
——————

We got to my house and she was in the kitchen making some cookies she couldn't wait to make me. Jahseh had also came over, I invited him to come with me to grab her from the airport but he said he didn't wanna intrude on that moment.

Jahseh walked in and we both dapped him up, "Awe, yall so cute" he laughed. Y/n just laughed with him and I rolled my eyes, I walked away from the door and sat on the couch.

"I just put the food in the oven" I heard Y/n say coming towards me and laying down with me, "Hell yeah, I gotta test them cooking skills you was talking so much about" Jahseh spoke walking towards the kitchen.

"So what's the word yall? I'm on spring break and i'm tryna do shit" Y/n spoke with excitement

"Speaking of that, how college going?" Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I don't know how much longer I can do this broke college student bullshit, it's actually so draining"

"And that is why I do music" I added in Jahseh added in a little 'mmm' from the kitchen, "I might charge 10k to be that one girl who talks in the beginning of songs"

I heard Jahseh laugh from the kitchen, which caused me to laugh too. "That, or I can leave a fake voicemail crying" she started to laugh too

"If you're looking to do some shit, you know they always got something going on in Miami" Jahseh said walking out the kitchen with a juice box.

"You're so right. I be seeing that shit on the news because of how wild it gets. Stokes, you wanna go?" Y/n turned to look at me, "Yeah" I nodded and she looked at Jahseh "you going?" she questioned.

"Absolutely" he sat on the couch. Jahseh and y/n went off on their own conversation, which was perfectly fine.

Jahseh and y/n have been friends for a long time, almost as long as me and Jah. I don't really get involved with Jahsehs friends so that's why me and y/n are now actually talking.

We started talking because Jahseh was bored one day and then realized that two of his favorite people don't speak to each other, so he made us get on Call of Duty together and we've been cool ever since.

I feel like that was Jahsehs plan all along but who knows, not that i'm complaining. I love this woman.

   Now that I actually think about it, there's no reason we should've started talking this late. I remember she came to visit Jahseh like 2 years ago for her 18th birthday and Jahseh was dropping me home after picking her up from the airport.

   I'm not saying we never spoke, but it was more of a "Hey" whenever the other person was around just to be respectful.

——————

I hope yall enjoyed, i'm ngl; I kinda struggled with this one😭