pt3

" so she's claiming you abused her?" I nodded my head at y/n's lawyer " have you ever put your hands on her in a assault kind of way?"  " no I haven't"  to be honest I was nervous as shit.

" have you ever threatened her?" I shook my head no " well okay then my team and I are gonna do some investigation work and see what we can do" I nodded my head feeling a bit uneasy.

Like why are you putt false accusations on my name? I just broke up with you that's it and you're that hurt about it that bad you're ruining my reputation that got you to where you are now?

" hey stokes while we're here you wanna get something to eat?" y/n rubbed my shoulder, " *sigh* sure " .

Y/n called a waiter over and placed an order for both of us , I usually eat what she eat so it's not a problem.

" Stokes I promise she won't get away with this, plus i'm a witness so it's gonna be even harder for her to win, unless she doesn't some grimy snake shit" y//n smiled .

" yeah true , but this is Tanya we're talking about so who knows and i'm not trying to be labeled as a woman beater." I slouched a bit.

" We both know you're not a woman beater, and your fans know..wait you're TRUE fans know you're not a woman beater." y/n tried to fix my posture.

" I guess your right " I agreed " Stokeley come on now...i'm y/n when am I wrong?" y/n gave me a smug smile.

" Do you want me to be honest?" I raised my eyebrows " really nigga?" she playfully pushed me chuckling .

" Stokes look!" y/n pointed to the window and up at the stars , " wow..they're so beautiful "  , the waiter came back to our table with 2 plates filled with the same thing.

" Thank you!" y/n and I said in unison we smiled at each other and started to eat .

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Y/n sat on the back of her car I admired her , the way the moonlight and the flashing lights danced across her face the way her eyes shimmered, the way her pink-ish brown lips moved as she whistled.

Her long silky eyelashes fluttering as her eyes batted..she was beautiful i'm pretty sure anyone who glanced at her would know that , even her name was beautiful I could say it all day.

" Are you gonna stay over tonight ?" I spoke glancing at her only for her to glance back " sure , but I have to get some clothes" , " you don't have to get clothes you have enough at my house"  I let out a brief laugh.

"Tanya didn't set them on fire?"  y/n joked  " Nah I wouldn't let her do that " I replied she gave me a smile " let's go" y/n hopped off the car and went around to the front.

I repeated her actions and got in the car, she started the ignition and pulled off  .

Y/n looked so beautiful honestly she has a beautiful soul, she's funny, kind, really smart, she keeps shit real with you, shes genuine, she- wait am I crushing on her?

Nahhhh.
☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

" Nigga moooove " y/n tried to grab the henny from the shelf , " nahhh this is mineeee" I whined y/n rolled her eyes " yeah ight"  y/n walked to the kitchen island .

I might be wrong for this but y/n's ass jiggled very well in those night pants * bzz bzz* I looked around " is that your phone or mine?" y/n grabbed her phone that was next to her.

" It's mine" she looked at her phone and within seconds her facial expressions changed from joyful to annoyed , " what happened?"  I leaned back on the counter.