"Are you guys hungry?" I ask once they all settle down. I get multiple shouts of yes before I turn and start to grab pans and ingredients for breakfast.

While I am cooking I start to think about everything that has happened over the years.

After high school, I decided I wanted to go to school for art. And it was the best decision I ever made, I have always loved art and I'm glad I can have a career in it. I now own an art gallery and have an art class to teach kids and adults how to paint, draw, and anything you can think of.

James is still the leader of the spades, he didn't want to leave them so he decided not to go to college. Although he is thinking of letting someone else be the leader and just help out here and there, that way he can spend more time with the kids.

James supported me throughout all of college and I couldn't be more thankful. And the day after I graduated he proposed to me.

I was coming in from work and all the lights were turned off. Then I saw that the living room was filled with lit candles and there was a trail of rose petals leading out to the pool in the backyard.

My heart started pumping harder and harder as I followed the trail, I could barely contain my nerves and my excitement.

Once I made it outside I saw James down on one knee with a ring in his hand. He was in a black suit and looked as good as ever. Tears sprung to my eyes as I made my way to him.

I knew my answer before he even asked the question.

After he asked me to marry him and I obviously said yes, we ate dinner and decided to go for a swim in the pool.

James held me close the whole time in the water and looking back at it now, it's probably one of my favorite memories.

Fast forward some time and we were on our honeymoon in Italy. I remember James went to get some food and I was throwing up in the bathroom. I decided to take a pregnancy test, and that was when I found out I was pregnant. There was a lot of sex on our honeymoon so it was bound to happen.

But I didn't hear James enter our room with the food until he came into the bathroom looking for me. He froze when he saw the pregnancy test in my hands, and I started to feel nervous at his reaction.

Then he picked me up and spun me around while kissing me all over and shouting about how happy he was. The both of us had tears coming out of our eyes as we looked at each other. The thought of us having a baby was pretty overwhelming but in a good way.

And now I have twin boys that are three years old. I guess you can count James as one of the kids, he's just as high maintenance. I'm the only girl in the house and let me tell you, it's hard, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Now after the catch-up between me and James, it's time for a catch-up for the rest of the crew.

Owen didn't propose to Lily until after James and I got married, Owen took Lily to dinner on the rooftop of a building and proposed to her under the stars. Me and Clara awwed at Lily when she told us.

And don't even get me started on their wedding. It was beautiful! There were Lily flowers everywhere, probably the best wedding I have ever been to.

Owen and Lily are actually getting back from their honeymoon in Hawaii today. They will be here to have lunch with us soon.

Now time for Josh and Clara...

Those two are absolutely crazy because I'm pretty sure they left to get eloped without telling us.

All they said was that they wanted to have some time together and then they left and we haven't seen them for three weeks now. But we know they are safe as they send check-ins here and there.