chapter 10

I got lost in his eyes and it was the first time when I felt actually being found.

The car drove in with two men seated in the car,one driving while one resting.

Rest all the people walked to them and maids to were behind them. They boys climbed down and walked to bijaan. They bowed and greeted her while she stroked thier hairs and then they met the boys who hugged them with grins and smiles.

When it was inaayat's turn they walked to her with a smirk which alarmed her in a way.

"Bijaan we have milk?" Ubaid asked turning to bijaan who nodded with a smile.

"Check once again what if this cat might have drank or something." Abraar's words irked her.

"If you want I can get you one cup."Inaayat said with scrunch nose.

"Nah!than what will you drink?" Ubaid asked keeping a hand on abraar's shoulder both smirking.

"We have water too, and I won't drink if you both have a problem." Her words said that she was hurt by their teasings.

"Arrey! aap humara khoon pilein hume koi masla nahi hain." Ubaid said as he take a step to her and she walked pass them with a scrunch nose saying incoherent words.

"Miss tini tiny!!"Abraar called loudly and turned to see she was looking at them from the edge of lawn.

"We have a favor to ask, help us and have the milk what say?" Abraar asked making inaayat walk in fast. They both laughed.

****************

Ubaid and abraar were changed in comfortable clothes and walked to kitchen to see inaayat in there.

"let me pour you some milk." Abraar came to her.

"Did I asked for your milk?' Abraar shook his head trying to stop his laugh.

"Come to table." Inaayat said sternly and walked pass him. He followed her.

Ubaid was already seated on his head chair and was looking for the food.

When inaayat walked out he saw how irritated she was, he chuckle as abraar winked at him.

"Ubaid we can add milk in biryani?" Abraar asked as if he was a kid and ubaid was a father.

"We can,but I didn't." Inaayat replied before ubaid could, they looked her way.

"Good, or else you couldn't have it at dawn time." Ubaid said with a smirk, inaayat took a sharp breath and closed her eyes to calm herself.

"Let me serve." Inaayat served them. They nodded and just like rest of the people they were surprised by the taste of the dish.

"Who made today's meal? "Ubaid asked.

"I did."Inaayat replied while walking out of the kitchen with two bowls of fruit custed.

"Why?"Ubaid asked sharply.

"I just did."Inaayat shrugged and sat on the other head chair, ubaid saw that which did something to his heart strings but he ignored.