chapter 7

I got lost in his eyes and it was the first time when I felt actually being found.

Have you ever saw an unique colour and admired it to the your best.

When you know that it's wrong to do so but you still keep looking at the eyes which made you forget about your everything and you just love that eyes.

Have you ever loved the curls and the beauty it held, have you ever loved the person for her hairs and when you see that person admiring you makes you to feel like you are not the One who is at wrong place.

Inayat was done with her meal but sat with boys as there talks were interesting than that room.

She would sip the milk and listen to burhaan or daim as they speak with enthusiasm that made her hear them.

When her milk cup was too empty she stood from her chair making everyone look her way.

"Uh...... I am done so I might take rest till the doctor come if you all don't mind."She said looking at everyone's faces. They all nodded and she walked towards her room.

'Listen! Can you knock on that door please."Asif asked pointing at a certain door.

"Sure"inayat said with a smile and nod. She walked to the door and was about to knock but door open and a huge man stepped out but she was looking at bijaan and her knuckle hit on his chest, she frown as why the door not have voice.

She looked towards the door but saw a black t shirt and her eyes widen at her mistake. But ubaid watched her amused.

He took a step and she took a step back but lost her balance, but he held her in his embrace.

All the boys looking at them including abraar who walked out of his room stopped looking at ubaid with a girl who sneakily drank milk.

Ubaid held her by her waist and back but she hisses at the sudden movement unknowingly kept her hands on his chest.

She felt protected while he felt that how she perfectly she fits in his arms.

he saw her features which so mesmerizing for him. Those strands on her face, her nose and nose ring, her cheek which might be soft to touch and than her jawline which too beautiful which ubaid to urge touch those but than again her eyes made him forget everything,he could see how she was in awe for his eyes.

"Your eyes are brown?"Inayat's word made his breath hitch. It was so soft and soothing to his ears.

"Like yours"he said in his most gentle way.

Both still standing in each other's arms in front of all people him towering her and her face warmed by his breath.

"I can walk' inayat uttered those words for him to listen. But he was busy in admiring her.

Asif stood slowly and walked to them as not to distract them and all followed.

Abraar took out his phone out to record.

"We know she is drop dead gorgeous but at least let her go!' Burhaan's word made inayat startle, she wriggle out of his hold.